Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System.dbnull error done everything

2 posters

Go down

System.dbnull error done everything Empty System.dbnull error done everything

Post by Guest 31.03.09 4:36

i've already done everything i have the latest version and deleted the registry entries un install framework 3.5 and also tried reformatting my computer and still got this error any help please!!!

System.dbnull error done everything Error10

BTW i'm running windows xp service pack 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

System.dbnull error done everything Empty Re: System.dbnull error done everything

Post by puka 31.03.09 4:40

From FAQ topic:

10.Having this error https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/3306a3c.jpg please help.
ANS:
For this type or error, always check under the announcement section for the newest update of the bot and it will solve your problem.
puka
puka
CuuLe Moderator
CuuLe Moderator

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

System.dbnull error done everything Empty Re: System.dbnull error done everything

Post by vuduy 31.03.09 7:04

pakshet wrote:i've already done everything i have the latest version and deleted the registry entries un install framework 3.5 and also tried reformatting my computer and still got this error any help please!!!

BTW i'm running windows xp service pack 2

Did PH version has new update? What is its client build now? Look under your login screen at lower right.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.09 8:07

its version 1.2.1 build 1238

i think he should update to the latest version of windows OS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 31.03.09 8:08

His SIN shows Build as ???. That is an unknown build for SIN. He must be running ZX-China or other versions that SIN cannot recognize.

Or he is not running as Admin; that's why SIN can't read the game and doesn't know what build it is.

Run as Administrator. This question has been asked countless times. Why the hell people keep asking it?
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.09 20:32

ok i'll try it later but i have the latest version of zx ph probably the problem is about the OS 'll try to upgrade to windows xp sp3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.09 20:55

I get that error too... but i just click on continue and it goes away. Now I only get it when i open the program before the cleint.

If you open the client, log in and open Sin after, you shouldn't get that error again... i think.

i have windows vista 64, fully updated. has nothing to do with the os. i think the exception is the act of logging in itself (or the openning of the client after the Sin program)which is something the program does not do, auto log in. Not very sure... just based on experience. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks.

EDIT:
WAIT i just got the error again and actually read it. it's absolutely different. In this case just ignore the things i wrote above. thanks. Sorry >_<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down