Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Lock lv90 pls

+7
xtasies
giveme
Script_Kiddie
auggie
SuperBotter
vuduy
johns
11 posters

Go down

Open Lock lv90 pls Empty Open Lock lv90 pls

Post by johns 09.04.09 11:45

I'm just lv90 and i just buy armor+8 and weapon +8 now u lock level90... i just want enjoy farming and lv up my other char... i sure alot of ppl agree with me...now i just stop using this bot cos i cant use it anymore... i just use oriya not that good as this one but i still can use it for lv90... so vuduy open the lock pls.. many ppl will thks to u... btw u r the best.
johns

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Open Lock lv90 pls Empty Re: Open Lock lv90 pls

Post by vuduy 09.04.09 12:33

If you don't like it; the door is right there; feel free to use another bot.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 09.04.09 16:09

johns wrote:I'm just lv90 and i just buy armor+8 and weapon +8 now u lock level90... i just want enjoy farming and lv up my other char... i sure alot of ppl agree with me...now i just stop using this bot cos i cant use it anymore... i just use oriya not that good as this one but i still can use it for lv90... so vuduy open the lock pls.. many ppl will thks to u... btw u r the best.
you should respect the creator's decision, and yeah, feel free to use another bot. Laughing
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 536

Back to top Go down

Post by auggie 09.04.09 20:26

but why will lock
what abuse are u talking about?
auggie
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.04.09 21:23

i tink maybe due to farming?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Script_Kiddie 09.04.09 21:47

i see. so this is the new lock feature Very Happy
Script_Kiddie
Script_Kiddie

Male
Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme 09.04.09 22:09

instead of hoping/begging to vuduy to take out the lock feature why not just do something and contribute here! maybe sir vuduy will let you use it when it will be private! soon!

Sir vuduy has all the rights do to whatever he want to his bot! just be thankful that he let you use it! respect dude Very Happy
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by xtasies 10.04.09 6:51

giveme wrote:just be thankful that he let you use it! respect dude Very Happy

I don't see anyone show unrespect to Duy in this thread, and I think stop at lvl 90 is good, cause you won't gain any exp anyway, as Duy said, he doesn't want people to abuse his hard work. Hopefully when they raise the lvl cap in English server to 145, then Duy may reconsider it.
xtasies

Male
Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 10.04.09 9:27

The actual abuse is the offering of power-leveling in return for shaded moon; instead of using the shaded moon, they use SIN to power-level and sell shaded moon and/or keep for later use.

There is too much dishonest power-leveling using SIN; that is why SIN now has level-lock. If you just wanna farm, go make a new toon and farm. You definitely do not need a level 90 to farm.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by auggie 10.04.09 11:41

dang back to using shaded moon for reinforce
auggie
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 11.04.09 3:14

sir vuduy is right
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking 11.04.09 4:47

With all due respect for vuduy. there's no abuse in that manner. the shaded moon is just in fact some sort of replacement for money. some people are still offering power levelling services but instead of shaded moon, they require money. however, in the end, it's just little profit since when you leech someone the leecher gets gold as well. so the pay is minimum. the power leveler uses electricity and sometimes money in renting a computer so in their defense it never hurts to have a little profit.

there are others, even though they have reached the level cap is using the bot to help their friends. to help them level up or even farm for their clothes and farm for their rx.

your bot can be abused in so many ways without reaching the level cap. for example, the user can offer to bot the character for a sum of money or even use the bot for power levelling business. either way the _bot_ can be abused without touching the level cap.

just my 2 cents. Smile

in any case. it is ultimately your decision. thanks for reading this.
kofiking
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 11.04.09 9:55

kofiking wrote:With all due respect for vuduy. there's no abuse in that manner. the shaded moon is just in fact some sort of replacement for money. some people are still offering power levelling services but instead of shaded moon, they require money. however, in the end, it's just little profit since when you leech someone the leecher gets gold as well. so the pay is minimum. the power leveler uses electricity and sometimes money in renting a computer so in their defense it never hurts to have a little profit.

there are others, even though they have reached the level cap is using the bot to help their friends. to help them level up or even farm for their clothes and farm for their rx.

your bot can be abused in so many ways without reaching the level cap. for example, the user can offer to bot the character for a sum of money or even use the bot for power levelling business. either way the _bot_ can be abused without touching the level cap.

just my 2 cents. Smile

No, when you power-level, you get errantry points <<< this is your reward. The ones who are getting power-leveled, their reward is free XP.
Charging players shaded moon (claiming that the moons will be used with kozo bot to power-level), then using SIN instead, is just plain dishonesty.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dennerz 11.04.09 18:03

auggie wrote:dang back to using shaded moon for reinforce

Every cave drops reinforce ammy's you dont have to be 90 to get them, make a level 60 toon and go to bat cave or something. I dont mind the level lock cause like he said, people are using his bot to earn money from his hard work, and being dishonest. Thanks for the hard work on the bot.
dennerz

Male
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by auggie 11.04.09 21:48

u do know bat wack a lvl 60 so pain that it is not worth it
auggie
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dennerz 11.04.09 22:06

Lvl 60 GL +9 armor.....1 damage.......
dennerz

Male
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by auggie 11.04.09 22:59

i rather spend $$ on lvl 90 armour then lvl 60
auggie
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.09 10:02

vuduy wrote:
kofiking wrote:With all due respect for vuduy. there's no abuse in that manner. the shaded moon is just in fact some sort of replacement for money. some people are still offering power levelling services but instead of shaded moon, they require money. however, in the end, it's just little profit since when you leech someone the leecher gets gold as well. so the pay is minimum. the power leveler uses electricity and sometimes money in renting a computer so in their defense it never hurts to have a little profit.

just my 2 cents. Smile

No, when you power-level, you get errantry points <<< this is your reward. The ones who are getting power-leveled, their reward is free XP.
Charging players shaded moon (claiming that the moons will be used with kozo bot to power-level), then using SIN instead, is just plain dishonesty.

vuduy is right its about the chivalry points or what so the other terms is.. it is the only thing you're after for... to get the max chivalry point you needed...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking 12.04.09 20:29

vuduy wrote:

just my 2 cents. Smile

just curious. how much is shaded moon in your version and how valuable it is? i guess it depends on how valuable shaded moon or moonlight spirit in our versions that is why it is a big deal for some.
kofiking
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by xtasies 13.04.09 9:10

I was thinking -- all those website advertising about Powerlevel for cash, I hope they didn't use SIN bot to do those, technically if they do then, that against the law (copy right and wrong usage) - Duy should find out more on this - Duy can persuit them if they do.
xtasies

Male
Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 13.04.09 9:26

There's nothing you can do about it. I can only do so much to help out the community to provide free bots. If people are stupid enough to pay for those services then it's too bad.

As for the people who scam other players and abuse SIN; what goes around comes around.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.04.09 21:46

vuduy wrote:There's nothing you can do about it. I can only do so much to help out the community to provide free bots. If people are stupid enough to pay for those services then it's too bad.

As for the people who scam other players and abuse SIN; what goes around comes around.

agree...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme 14.04.09 9:42

vuduy wrote:There's nothing you can do about it. I can only do so much to help out the community to provide free bots. If people are stupid enough to pay for those services then it's too bad.

im so glad that this bot was available and to think its free! wow!
saw a bot that cost 300php a month wow! just for a bot!
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by speedshock 18.04.09 20:58

giveme wrote:

im so glad that this bot was available and to think its free! wow!
saw a bot that cost 300php a month wow! just for a bot!

yup and there features isnt that mush of SIN. espescially the KS of sir vuduy. if tried free and comercial bots. none come close to SIN.
again mr. vuduy im not worthy. Very Happy
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
speedshock
speedshock

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 19.04.09 17:43

kofiking wrote:
vuduy wrote:

just my 2 cents. Smile

just curious. how much is shaded moon in your version and how valuable it is? i guess it depends on how valuable shaded moon or moonlight spirit in our versions that is why it is a big deal for some.

Shaded Moon = 100000 energy (I've seen this at Celestial Destroyer, I think this cost like 21 pesos to us, but I'm not really sure)
Moonlight Spirt = 10000 energy (This is the only thing available at Zhuxian Online - PH and it costs 10-17 gold right now)

you can see that there are more lvl 90's at that server. Rolling Eyes
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 536

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down