Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now?

4 posters

Go down

[HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now? Empty [HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now?

Post by jack75 14.08.09 15:55

Just like to ask anybody to check on their SIN and see if my username is still logged-in. I think my connection in the office got disconnected where I left my SIN running for my bots. But when I check here at home, I noticed that all of them are logged-out now.

I was hoping to run SIN here at home but afraid that it might still be running in my office PC and that would make me violate the rule if I run multiple SIN on different IPs.

So if anyone please? I'd appreciate it really. Thanks Smile
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now? Empty Re: [HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now?

Post by Ecko 14.08.09 15:59

Read Sin Usage Policy.

http://illusion.powerguild.net/general-discussions-f11/sin-s-usage-policy-and-regulations-t449.htm

2. Running multiple SIN using the same forum account on the same IP address is allowed; but on different IP address will result in lost access permanently - no questions and no exceptions.

The best is to PM Vuduy about your problems although he doesnt seem online all the time..But it said No Exceptions, I guess he wont give you a chance because its hard to get access in SIN.

wish you Luck that you don't lose your Access to SIN.
Ecko
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now? Empty Re: [HELP] Am I connected to SIN right now?

Post by jack75 14.08.09 16:17

hi ecko, thanks for the response. i'm fully aware of the policy dude.

what i'm asking is just someone to check my username if it's still connected in the IRC (You click IRC tab in your SIN, and see my name (jack75) if still on the list).

If it's in the list, then I won't connect here at home because that means my SIN in the office is still active.

Thanks for the response anyway.
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes 14.08.09 17:37

jack75 wrote:Just like to ask anybody to check on their SIN and see if my username is still logged-in. I think my connection in the office got disconnected where I left my SIN running for my bots. But when I check here at home, I noticed that all of them are logged-out now.

I was hoping to run SIN here at home but afraid that it might still be running in my office PC and that would make me violate the rule if I run multiple SIN on different IPs.

You're offline
thecokes
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by JackzI 14.08.09 18:56

thecokes wrote:
jack75 wrote:Just like to ask anybody to check on their SIN and see if my username is still logged-in. I think my connection in the office got disconnected where I left my SIN running for my bots. But when I check here at home, I noticed that all of them are logged-out now.

You're offline

safe.confirm u are off line.
JackzI
JackzI
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 15.08.09 2:11

Thanks guys. I request this thread be locked now. Wink
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down