Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build

+6
jhantr
jack75
Weyr
asnman
xanatos
Darzph
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build - Page 2 Empty Re: [Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build

Post by Darzph 15.09.09 19:41

xanatos wrote:Add Salvation Dharma too... Suspect
Yes, Plus Salvation Dharma for additional 18% Skill damage. And also Supreme Heaven Sound.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build - Page 2 Empty Re: [Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build

Post by xanatos 15.09.09 20:07

more tips yet:
if you're focusing on really beefing up on hp, you might want to consider Buddha's Kindness in the Zen Heart tab, strengthens your Touch of Compassion... No

and.. the resu skill should be given consideration since in an actual war.. the role that a typical HS plays is a Disabler/Killer, and also the one who resurrects the dead. a really important skill in an actual war considering the enormous size of the map.
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 16.09.09 16:06

The elemental ward is 75% of level at level 3, i wish it was 100 lol
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 16.09.09 19:57

I agree at xanatos for consideration of resu skill. At level 6, it has no cooldown so you could spam resu to multiple allies if needed, restores 65% HP as well upon resu.
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 16.09.09 23:16

jack75 wrote:I agree at xanatos for consideration of resu skill. At level 6, it has no cooldown so you could spam resu to multiple allies if needed, restores 65% HP as well upon resu.
Yes, it really is a considerably good skill. Though sometimes it sucks to be an HS because it's your job to resu people. Just like last City War, almost everyone is begging for resu, I said to myself "I'm here to have fun killing people and not just to stand beside all of you and resu you 1 by 1". So I practically cared less about them last City War. Hehehe. After that war, some of my friends said "Walang kwentang HS itong si darz, derederetso lakad lang, hindi nang reresu". I laughed at them and said "Hahaha, Why would I spend so much MP pots just to resu you all the time?!". And by the fact that they die most of the time so you won't be able to enjoy the war. Though I know it's just a fun talk or joking time, I have to admit, it really sucks not be resu-ed. And it also sucks to spend all your time resu-ing people instead of having fun fighting. Embarasse
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 16.09.09 23:36

Well of course it's still your discretion to resu or not. But like any other skill, resu should be used just appropriately in situations. Like those who are indeed critical in the battle or are part of the strategy, should get the resu.

Again, it depends on the situation.
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by oreylabot 17.09.09 0:03

yep it all depends on the scenario ... if you do not want to resu that much then just resu the high lvl ones that will be useful in wars and ignore the zergs ..
oreylabot
oreylabot
Top Botter
Top Botter

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 17.09.09 0:49

pwede rin namang lvl 1 lamang at mag hintay na lamang ng cooldown, just like oreylabot said, resurrect the people who have the power to turn the tides of war and not the sacrificial lambs. Smile ang importante e may resu pa rin. at HS lang naman ang may resurrect e so bakit ka pa magkakait kung ikakapanalo niyo rin ang mabilis na pagkabuhay ng mga kasama mo.

imba naman po kung 100% ung elem ward grabe.. +600 atk @ lvl 150 hahahaha Shocked

basta elem ward phylac then after buff, switch to your offensive phylac para mas masarap ang laban
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 17.09.09 1:17

This will be the worst part, when you only choose the people you will resurrect, then those "Sacrificial Lambs" will probably say "How selfish HS are you! You only resu those high levels!". Hehehe. Well, that's only few bad and quite funny scenario that could happen. And I have to say, an HS should have a resu since it will also be very useful when doing Boss Hunting, preferably max level resu (you will probably won't gonna like it, to be resurrected with 10% HP in front of a Boss Monster). Laughing
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiyori 17.09.09 3:24

Sad to say but Resu is one of the MAJOR OBLIGATION of HS specially during wars. Iba iba naman ksi ang type ng player gaya sa Dota meron killer meron din naman support. Ang mga support type of players usually nage-enjoy sila kahit war na mag resu n mag heal as long as in the end panalo sila or na contribute nya yon dapat nya gawin. Personally, lalo na in mmorpg ang healer para sakin dapat mabait ang naglalaro n not the killer type lols.Kung gagawin mo lng din ksi killer yon mga healer parang your contradicting the description of the character. Pero syempre kanya kanyang style parin.
hiyori
hiyori
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 17.09.09 5:29

Sleep ng HS ba is considered an offensive skill or under pa rin sya ng support? Does it deal significant damage that can kill? If not, even though sleep is very important in team battles like wars, still it's a support skill pa rin categorized under all heal spells and resu.
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 17.09.09 5:46

it's lethal. why?

elemental ward +75% of char base level per buff (stackable) lvl 150*.75= 112.5 x 4 (4 buffs)
gives you around +450 atk. *heavenly book*

+ +15% from Enlightenment (all aoe skills +%) *heavenly book*

+ +18% skill damage matrix "salvation dharma" cult IV skill

+ 19% atk from Superior Heaven Sound Buff (can't remember if it's 19, but i'm sure of the +4% from Heavenly Book) cult V skill

+ Demonic fortitude buff of Ghost King

+ Family Buffs

= "bring on the hurt" kind of damage. lol
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 17.09.09 6:18

whoa Like a Star @ heaven

in that case... nasa playing style na talaga ng HS owner kung san sya mag focus... support or killer. Embarasse
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hudas087 17.09.09 9:34

haha.. dapat may HS n tiga resu at HS n killer... i prefer to be killer Razz

pero totoo ba n babalek daw sa item mall un WHB? hehe w8 ko n lng un gnyan build kxe ggwn ko na I love you

and btw.. im buying ELEMENTAL WARD phylac for 1k.. pm n lng d2 kung cnu interested LOL
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by oreylabot 17.09.09 11:23

better leave the support job to female HS... many girls dont like to PK they prefer buffing healing and .. chatting .. and resuing Very Happy
oreylabot
oreylabot
Top Botter
Top Botter

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 17.09.09 11:29

*points finger @ orey* SEXIIIIIIIIIIST Twisted Evil

rofl just kidding

anyway.. i think there are still lots of untapped potential with this build.
pag sinipag ako gawa ako HS build. ex. combo hp restore boss tanker build, dual god mode build, single target thunder orac build (almost similar to this though), pure aoe.
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2