Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^

2 posters

Go down

Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^ Empty Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^

Post by simangot0421 15.11.09 21:47

Sharing a horror movie i watched last nigth and it was very scary and you might wanted this..
This was the scariest movie i have ever watched! People said this has 3 different endings but i cant find those other 2 endings and the version where the guy thrown towards the cam..
Im goin to watch this again later when i got home.. this one was really nice! after watching this film i felt like it left a big bullet on my brain! bwahahahahah!

Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^ Paranormal

heres the link to imdb.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179904/

It has already a dvdrip.. search it on google or in any torrent sites..
simangot0421
simangot0421
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^ Empty Re: Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^

Post by bioman 16.11.09 3:38

i watched this last month.

The guy here is stupid he deserved to be killed by her love one because he don't care at all to her.

No never ever try this at home Laughing
bioman
bioman

Male
Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^ Empty Re: Scariest Mooovieeeee For Me!! ^___^

Post by simangot0421 16.11.09 3:54

ahahaha!yeah!i agree!its because of him why it got worst.still searchin for the other where he was thrown off at the camera and where the girl cut her own throat infront of the cam..nyahahahaha!i thought this movie was real.. like a documentary but when i searched about this on google.. they were still alive and interviewed.. LOL! ahahaha!
simangot0421
simangot0421
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum