Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are?

+3
killerjv
hiyori
simangot0421
7 posters

Go down

[Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are? Empty [Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are?

Post by simangot0421 15.06.09 23:15

Want to control your Pc at home?
This will work in any country.

Visit www.logmein.com for more info and guides.

Very easy to use. Register , Log-in and install the software provided from the website in your PC and your PC is now ready to control where ever you are. You just need Internet Connection for Remote PC and Remote User.

Its FREE and SAFE to use.
simangot0421
simangot0421
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

[Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are? Empty Re: [Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are?

Post by hiyori 16.06.09 21:44

This can come in handy. Been wanting to try this sort of prog but feared that my PC's security will be compromised. Just a question, how sure are you that this prog is safe? Seems like you giving away access to you pc to other people. Kinda some sort of legit hack o spyware tool (on my opinion).
hiyori
hiyori
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

[Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are? Empty Re: [Share] Want to Remote your PC wherever your are?

Post by killerjv 16.06.09 22:42

many of the remote software's are safe cause i use alot of them remoting our server based in US.
killerjv
killerjv
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter 16.06.09 22:49

One more example is www.crossloop.com
It's safe... Same as www.logmein.com. Some softwares are used for online technical support.
Hmmm something kinda like Dell-Connect. ^_^
booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BitByte 16.06.09 23:04

UltraVNC also one of the free ones Very Happy
BitByte
BitByte
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Female
Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by killerjv 16.06.09 23:18

try Teamviewer too.

http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx
killerjv
killerjv
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw 17.06.09 5:02

i had try team viewer last tym i think its not safe Shocked
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.09 8:06

it may lead to viruses and pc hacks XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.09 1:42

I've been using Team viewer but not that other people remote my pc but I'm the one controlling their pc for some pc problems...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by simangot0421 22.06.09 8:11

hiyori wrote:This can come in handy. Been wanting to try this sort of prog but feared that my PC's security will be compromised. Just a question, how sure are you that this prog is safe? Seems like you giving away access to you pc to other people. Kinda some sort of legit hack o spyware tool (on my opinion).

i've already used this for 3 months and no problem with this. since i installed this i havent encounter any hack or virus on my pc. my firewall was still turned on while im using remote program from logmein.com
simangot0421
simangot0421
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by angels4cat 25.06.09 19:26

team viewer din po gamit ko sa mga inaausan ko ng pc.. madali kasi ipadownload eh.. maliit lng ung file na pang client na ibabato ko lng sa ym... pero kung matagalan.. maganda ung logmein...
angels4cat
angels4cat

Male
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down