Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG

5 posters

Go down

[Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG Empty [Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG

Post by uzumymw 25.06.09 1:31

E2 na nid mo para ma divide nyo ng equal ang sharing nyo from DOWNLOAD to UPLOAD.

NET PEEKEER

Main Features:

Distributed network traffic monitor
Desktop based firewall on all computers
Limit network speed on all computers
Log and analyze network traffic
Capture network traffic

SEE LINK http://www.net-peeker.com/

e2 gamit ko para d ako malag sa pag lalaro ng On line games.

Last edited by uzumymw on 27.07.09 23:17; edited 1 time in total
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

[Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG Empty Re: [Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG

Post by betadine 25.06.09 3:30

may bayad pala. try ko sana kaso wala ako pang bayad hehehehehe...
san b nakaka dload ng free niyan?
betadine

Male
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

[Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG Empty Re: [Share] Internet Sharing w/ friends = LAG

Post by uzumymw 26.06.09 7:36

pede pa pong magamit yan kahit ma expire na kaso download nlng ang ma limit mo upload d na po pede.

As of know wl pa din ako makitang crack nyan. 2 years ko na gamit yan d2 samin
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.09 8:12

Talking about Internet connection sharing, I would say Kerio's Winroute Firewall(www.kerio.com), all the main features of that program are available..and much more.. Protocol Inspector, and built in Internal Anti virus(McAfee), you can also use External Antivirus of your pc if you like too... uses it for 4 years in our cafe.. flawless sharing, real time monitory of users activity. You can try the cracked version, at your own risk, It's better to use the licensed one.

I have bunch of online games installed here, they eve uses dual clienting and no lag.. my internet connection here is just 1.5 Mbps and received NO complaint from the clients.

Just sharing my experiences here using that program, I'm not spamming, advertising, whatsoever.... I bet my 2 bucks for that. Wink

-joar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kenoto 27.06.09 18:27

share ko ren speedbit.com for fast DL Smile
kenoto

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by shin08 27.06.09 19:37

you can try and download IDM from mininova.org, it's great 200+ kbps DL Wink

*mas mgnda cgro kng maglalagay k ng guide kng pano limit usage ng ibang tao sa internet speed, usually un lng nmn nid ng tao e Smile
shin08
shin08
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.09 1:53

kenoto wrote:share ko ren speedbit.com for fast DL Smile
shin08 wrote:you can try and download IDM from mininova.org, it's great 200+ kbps DL Wink

*mas mgnda cgro kng maglalagay k ng guide kng pano limit usage ng ibang tao sa internet speed, usually un lng nmn nid ng tao e Smile

you two can make a different thread for that name [share]title of the app your share, were talking here about how to reduce lag, this is going off topic anyway

Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sessionzero 21.07.09 3:54

joar wrote:Talking about Internet connection sharing, I would say Kerio's Winroute Firewall(www.kerio.com), all the main features of that program are available..and much more.. Protocol Inspector, and built in Internal Anti virus(McAfee), you can also use External Antivirus of your pc if you like too... uses it for 4 years in our cafe.. flawless sharing, real time monitory of users activity. You can try the cracked version, at your own risk, It's better to use the licensed one.

I have bunch of online games installed here, they eve uses dual clienting and no lag.. my internet connection here is just 1.5 Mbps and received NO complaint from the clients.

Just sharing my experiences here using that program, I'm not spamming, advertising, whatsoever.... I bet my 2 bucks for that. Wink

-joar

is this for free? sorry if i miss your info.
do you mean as home users, we can minimize lagging if we will use this program? gnun po ba?
sessionzero
sessionzero

Female
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw 27.07.09 23:05

If your using NETPEEKER (group) its very simple to set the limits its only applicable to the server.

-If your the server after installing NETPEEKER run it then right click to your ip that shown in the window choose manage
-It will show all the process in your PC including "Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)" expand it.
-if all PC is open you will see their IP address chose which ip address you want to limit right click
-chose limit speed input what speed you want to give to that IP ex. 7 Kb/s you could limit from download & upload.

after that click ok then its finish

We use this software in our house.My only problem is after 1 month free trial the upload limit will be bugged, after setting it up your computer will be in blue screen.

Iam using this for almost 3 years i just limit the download speed and when some one is super uploading i open his IP then i select show process i look to the IP that process the upload then i terminate that process Laughing
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down