Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suspended PH users...

+6
uzumymw
mockie
bandaid
hiyori
amoremia
hudas087
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

suspended PH users... - Page 2 Empty Re: suspended PH users...

Post by amoremia 18.08.09 14:26

parang hindi nag isip... sorry for the term pero un un... dapat iniingatan yang SIN account...private responsibilities parang gnun.. kung masungit lang si ate mockie at nabasa nya yan siguro sisibakin ka agad nyan mamaya hahaha Laughing
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 19.08.09 4:15

ang pilot sa games lang po. isa pa may pilot naman so what's the use of your SIN account? bigay na lang natin siguro yan sa iba.

i told you jheanne you can inform me through your bf or whoever for the reason you need to be absent. but when it comes to participation, that is a different story. your participation in the forum is based on the content of your posts. if a 10 year-old child is to pose for you in the forum, what do you think the type of posts he/she will be posting? spam posts is never considered as participation. you will be at risk of violating guideline 2. follow the determinants that have been listed. but participation in forum is not limited to it.

i don't give exact period up to when you should participate like guideline 1.c wherein you are only given more than a week. but if i notice that it is a very long time since your active participation or you just keep doing the same thing over and over again and nothing else then i will decide to give you a violation. for example, thanking vuduy for every release is just appropriate, but if it is the only thing that you do it will be considered as hit and run. so i am warning those you does this. once i have edited and updated the guidelines and policies this will take effect.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter 02.09.09 21:13

closed thread
outdated issue
booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2