Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build

+6
jhantr
jack75
Weyr
asnman
xanatos
Darzph
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build Empty [Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 7:37

Heaven Sound Skill Build

In this Skill Build, Inner Radiance will be the main attack skill and supported by Infinity of Truth and Thunder Oracle.

Author : Darzph

I did what mr. xanatos suggested about the Inner Radiance skill and come up with new skill build.

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build Darz501
[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build Darz502
Current Level Points Added : 9, 24, 30, 37, 26, 17 = 143 Points
This Skill Build has 7 Skill Points Left.

the HB would be "First Tab : Until Enlightenment and Buddha's Heart", "Second Tab : Until 2/3 of Dharma Seal" , "Third Tab : Until Thunder Healing".

CREDITS to xanatos for sharing his knowledge about the Thunder Healing

Last edited by Darzph on 15.09.09 19:51; edited 3 times in total
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build Empty Re: [Guide] Heaven Sound Skill Build

Post by xanatos 14.09.09 7:56

1. With all due respect, do you actually play a HS char?
2. Is this a hybrid between aoe and single target skills?
3. You maxed out inner radiance yet the way to make it stronger isnt included in your HB build.
4. You took Dharma seal yet you only maxed out Thunder Orac's skill lvl. Why?
5. You only took Boddhi Bless in that line of hb skills, do you know that'll only add around 450hp?
6. You didn't take Enlightenment, yet again, you maxed out Infinity and Inner Radiance, plus you took Buddha's Wish.
7. You went all the way to Buddha's Wish, yet you didn't max out Karmic Return, which, btw gets stronger before you get to Buddha's Wish.

i could actually go on with this list.. Suspect
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 8:21

xanatos wrote:1. With all due respect, do you actually play a HS char?
2. Is this a hybrid between aoe and single target skills?
3. You maxed out inner radiance yet the way to make it stronger isnt included in your HB build.
4. You took Dharma seal yet you only maxed out Thunder Orac's skill lvl. Why?
5. You only took Boddhi Bless in that line of hb skills, do you know that'll only add around 450hp?
6. You didn't take Enlightenment, yet again, you maxed out Infinity and Inner Radiance, plus you took Buddha's Wish.
7. You went all the way to Buddha's Wish, yet you didn't max out Karmic Return, which, btw gets stronger before you get to Buddha's Wish.
1. Yep. Do you?
2. Yes, main attacking skill will be Thunder Oracle and supported by Infinity of Truth and Inner Radiance. So basically, it will be Single Attack Skills as MAJOR attack and AoE Skills as MINOR attack.
3. As you can see at my HB, there still 10 HB Skill Points left, the only Skill that is needed for Inner Radiance is "Enlightenment" (+15% atk dmg at 3/3).
4. By having only 6.3 Seconds CD for Thunder Oracle (and also a 25% chance to clear it's CD due to Matrix), Thunder Oracle is almost Spam-able, So you don't need too much Single Attack Skill.
5. I was about to get until "Way of Heaven" for added Stat for my MAIN AoE Skill which is Infinity of Truth.
6. Have you read the last part? There still Skill Points left. I took Buddha's Wish just to have an extra AoE Skill, I got too much Skill Points anyway.
7. Karmic Return? What it does? I really don't think it's worth maxing out. anyway, there still extra points for it.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 14.09.09 8:49

7. You went all the way to Buddha's Wish, yet you didn't max out Karmic Return, which, btw gets stronger before you get to Buddha's Wish.*** my bad.. it's Buddha's Wrath ***

you posted a "Build Guide," but you leave lots of points unused, so when you're criticized, you can simply say "I have lots of unutilized skill/hb points yet."

yes, my HS is nearing 140sh already. and i've thoroughly researched its heavenly book as compared to this.

seriously, inner radiance+enlightenment... really.. do you know how Inner Radiance does damage in the first place?

this is classic. really. Laughing could you back this build with real computations. your inner radiance will do negligible damage, trust me.

plus, this build's hp will die from an ACs soul flash without breaking a sweat. Tried and tested in actual wars.

and how much total hp would this build of yours have?
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 9:30

xanatos wrote:7. You went all the way to Buddha's Wish, yet you didn't max out Karmic Return, which, btw gets stronger before you get to Buddha's Wish.*** my bad.. it's Buddha's Wrath
I have to admit, I should not have that.

xanatos wrote:seriously, inner radiance+enlightenment... really.. do you know how Inner Radiance does damage in the first place?

this is classic. really. Laughing could you back this build with real computations. your inner radiance will do negligible damage, trust me.
Would you mind me asking, have you tried it? Since you seemed very PRO with HS, what can you say? is it worth getting or not?

xanatos wrote:plus, this build's hp will die from an ACs soul flash without breaking a sweat. Tried and tested in actual wars.

and how much total hp would this build of yours have?
As far as I know, there's only 2 skills that will add up HP Limit, Mantra of Compassion and Touch of Compassion, and those 2 skills does not give enough additional HP to withstand AC.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 14.09.09 9:55

Now you're approaching my criticism with humility or is that sarcasm? I really couldn't tell. Well, I sensed arrogance earlier.

Regarding your way of dealing with criticism, please understand this.. I'm not taking this personally against you or whatnot, as you can see I haven't posted in one of the new posts here regarding a guide for BBs because of the simple fact that I don't know anything about BBs. I did not dwell in this thread because you're the poster, considering our earlier misunderstandings. In that sense, I would also criticize this much REGARDLESS of who posts a build on Heaven Sound, because, I DO have something to say.

Now, with that aside, and not paying attention to whether you're really accepting criticism or that's just plain sarcasm, YES. There is indeed a way to withstand an Azure Cloud's Soul Flash.. You can actually go higher than 33k hp with a HS character.

How? Thunder Healing. Gives you HP, and it lasts a long time. The heaven book descriptions are blatantly inaccurate, I could see why you didn't consider getting it in the first place.

With a 33k hp, an AC normally does below 30k Soul flash. You can survive a Flash. But a Berserker Fury from an AC can go over 35k.. But hell.. all is well for "balance" in this game. you can't have it all. What I'm saying here is.. you can really boost your hp above 30k.. AND THAT, my friend, will definitely help you survive longer, kill more enemies, disable more people. etc.

Now.. with the Inner Radiance issue. It's obvious now isn't it? More hp more power. Again, with Thunder Healing, your inner radiance will do almost close to 20k damage.

I'm not implying, suggesting, or saying that my way is the perfect way. But I'm damn sure that my suggestions would make a better HS. As I've said, higher hp, tried and tested through the rigors of War.
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 14.09.09 10:20

Thunder Healing is for 15 mins not 15 secs.

I hope you base your build around this really good HB skill. I forgot the actual number but this adds around 15k hp for 15 mins.
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 10:53

xanatos wrote:Now you're approaching my criticism with humility or is that sarcasm? I really couldn't tell. Well, I sensed arrogance earlier.
LOL. I'm not being sarcastic or whatsoever. As I have said, this Skill Build of mine suits my playing style and I never said I'm PRO. So that's why I'm asking, to improve my playing style. Don't blame me if you misunderstood my way of asking.

xanatos wrote:Regarding your way of dealing with criticism, please understand this.. I'm not taking this personally against you or whatnot, as you can see I haven't posted in one of the new posts here regarding a guide for BBs because of the simple fact that I don't know anything about BBs. I did not dwell in this thread because you're the poster, considering our earlier misunderstandings. In that sense, I would also criticize this much REGARDLESS of who posts a build on Heaven Sound, because, I DO have something to say.
Ok then, If you're PRO with HS, why questioning me on the first place? isn't that being sarcastic? You could have just stated your points, suggestions, and stuffs.

Oh don't worry, I've already moved on from that "earlier misunderstandings". And for the record, I never took that seriously since I know it's your nature to make yourself above from others.

xanatos wrote:Now, with that aside, and not paying attention to whether you're really accepting criticism or that's just plain sarcasm, YES. There is indeed a way to withstand an Azure Cloud's Soul Flash.. You can actually go higher than 33k hp with a HS character.

How? Thunder Healing. Gives you HP, and it lasts a long time. The heaven book descriptions are blatantly inaccurate, I could see why you didn't consider getting it in the first place.

With a 33k hp, an AC normally does below 30k Soul flash. You can survive a Flash. But a Berserker Fury from an AC can go over 35k.. But hell.. all is well for "balance" in this game. you can't have it all. What I'm saying here is.. you can really boost your hp above 30k.. AND THAT, my friend, will definitely help you survive longer, kill more enemies, disable more people. etc.

Now.. with the Inner Radiance issue. It's obvious now isn't it? More hp more power. Again, with Thunder Healing, your inner radiance will do almost close to 20k damage.

I'm not implying, suggesting, or saying that my way is the perfect way. But I'm damn sure that my suggestions would make a better HS. As I've said, higher hp, tried and tested through the rigors of War.
See, If you have posted this earlier instead of questioning me then our discussion would not be this awkward (at least not for me). If you have better build than me (which I have to admit is a fact) and wanna share, you could have just say it instead of criticizing me. Sorry if I'm saying this things that you could have done, I know you would understand since you think you have a higher understanding capabilities than me (BTW, are you really always like that? always above from everybody? I just thought you're like that because the way you comment on people).

Anyway, so Inner Radiance can really do that much damage huh. Then my HB should be :
Remove "Buddha's Wrath" and "Bodhi Bless" OR "Abyss of Misery" to gain 15 extra points to put on "Thunder Healing", right?

I computed Inner Radiance earlier and come up with 8k damage without Thunder Healing, so I know it's a good skill to have.

EDIT:
The 4 Healing Skills has maximum level of 12 and 4 for Buddha's Aura, so it will be 52 points times 300 for max Thunder Healing. Total of HP+15600. right?

Last edited by Darzph on 16.09.09 8:42; edited 1 time in total
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 14.09.09 11:17

OMG.. Im utterly speechless. well, i criticized it because you might have an explanation for choosing those skills. Instead of completely suggesting my take on this subject, which in a way is arrogant and rude, I also wanted to know your side because you're the author of the guide. Please if you can't take criticism, don't post. I tried in the most polite way possible.

On a side note, please don't generalize me.

I've tried my best. good day.
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 11:47

xanatos wrote:OMG.. Im utterly speechless. well, i criticized it because you might have an explanation for choosing those skills. Instead of completely suggesting my take on this subject, which in a way is arrogant and rude, I also wanted to know your side because you're the author of the guide. Please if you can't take criticism, don't post. I tried in the most polite way possible.

On a side note, please don't generalize me.

I've tried my best. good day.
Wow! So this actually blown out of proportion now.
Let's recall, shall we? First, you questioned me and I answered. Second, the criticism of yours started, you even laugh right? So I replied with questions which you then misunderstood me being sarcastic (I really have no idea what got into you to think that). Third, it's me then who tried to suggest on how you could have taken this subject, and again, you misunderstood it. The problem isn't really me dude, it's you (Sorry if that would break your heart).

Sorry for asking, who's the one who can't take criticism now?

You should not have generalized me on the first place. - "Golden Rule"
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 14.09.09 16:27

Hmm don't mean to butt in between you 2 but, Darz, can you explain why you didn't get 6 Realm Strike? I was thinking about learning since it seems like a pretty solid single target attack. Just kinda curious as to why you skipped over it
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 20:42

asnman wrote:Hmm don't mean to butt in between you 2 but, Darz, can you explain why you didn't get 6 Realm Strike? I was thinking about learning since it seems like a pretty solid single target attack. Just kinda curious as to why you skipped over it
IMO, 6 Realm Strike is not that effective in terms of PvP because of it's too much Casting Time. Your opponent would probably already used pots just before you end your attack, so it's basically useless. But if in terms of PvM it would be a good one since it could do decent damage and monsters doesn't use pots.

BTW, I updated the first post, I did what mr. xanatos suggested and come up with a new Skill Build. Again, I know it's not perfect, but at least we're learning.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weyr 14.09.09 21:37

already saw this 33kHP HS the other day, and i had a hard time bringing down her HP argh, we're both lvl 150 btw... Embarasse
Weyr
Weyr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 138

http://elyelyely.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 14.09.09 21:51

Weyr wrote:already saw this 33kHP HS the other day, and i had a hard time bringing down her HP argh, we're both lvl 150 btw... Embarasse
Hmmm.. My curiosity kicks in.. Who would you be?! Do we know each other? Hehehe. Smile
And that 33k HP HS your saying, I think I know her. Or not. Hehehe. Anyway, nevermind.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 14.09.09 22:44

Hmm so Six Strike is slow, hmmm I guess i kinda wasted points then hehe, Ill just play support for now until 150 lol, 33k HP is already bad enough, I have trouble soul flashing people with that much HP let alone killing them before they can recover.
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Weyr 14.09.09 22:54

Darzph wrote:
Weyr wrote:already saw this 33kHP HS the other day, and i had a hard time bringing down her HP argh, we're both lvl 150 btw... Embarasse
Hmmm.. My curiosity kicks in.. Who would you be?! Do we know each other? Hehehe. Smile
And that 33k HP HS your saying, I think I know her. Or not. Hehehe. Anyway, nevermind.
hula ka nalng xD!! kse madami na 150 ngayon wahehe Very Happy
Weyr
Weyr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female

http://elyelyely.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 14.09.09 22:55

Eto lang po masasabi ko which I'd like to share.... Something that I learned in one of the modules on leadership training I attended months ago.

"It's not what you said, it's how you said it".

It's part of the 360 degree topic on dealing with your boss, your peers and your subordinates.

I'm sure you guys get the drift Embarasse
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by jhantr 15.09.09 0:59

Nice Guide... eto gaagyahin ko sa HS ko Smile
jhantr
jhantr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 15.09.09 3:27

Weyr wrote:hula ka nalng xD!! kse madami na 150 ngayon wahehe Very Happy
I give up! Haha, Siret! Laughing
jhantr wrote:Nice Guide... eto gaagyahin ko sa HS ko Smile
By doing so, hopefully, WE (HS) become known as one of the BEST characters in-game. Wink
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 15.09.09 3:29

well, AFAIK. 2 pa lang ang 150 na HS. Myriel and Epiphany ba yon? Fatalz ba cla both? Or Method yun isa.
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by extremedeath 15.09.09 6:14

Method si Epiphany Smile
extremedeath
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by oreylabot 15.09.09 13:48

inner radiance and thunder healing combo seems nice... maybe be its the build use in this video http://illusion.powerguild.net/public-area-f20/2-clip-war-linked-sv-in-china-t951.htm.. hs doing massive dmg with inner radiance
oreylabot
oreylabot
Top Botter
Top Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by hudas087 15.09.09 17:47

good idea.. eheh nice guide more power DarzPh.. Razz may bago ako naicp sa build ko sa HS ko.. Wink

btw... Darz.. alam mo ba stat ng epek ng inner radiance kpg maxed out na or lvl9 na?.. Like a Star @ heaven
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 15.09.09 19:31

hudas087 wrote:good idea.. eheh nice guide more power DarzPh.. Razz
Nice to know that someone really liked my work. Thank you, Thank you.
hudas087 wrote:btw... Darz.. alam mo ba stat ng epek ng inner radiance kpg maxed out na or lvl9 na?.. Like a Star @ heaven
According to the Stat Simulator : Inner Radiance - Consume 30% of current HP, Attack enimies in the radius of 6.6 meters, 39% of HP and clear MP will be transformed into additional attack power. CD 6 Sec.

Here's my computation :
Let's assume I have 16000 Base HP + 15600 HP for Thunder Healing.
31600 x .3 = 9480 (this will be the consumed HP).
Let's assume I have 11k Base MP.
9480 + 11000 = 20480 x .39 = 7987.
Plus your normal damage and ddditional damage from Enlightenment.
Plus it's AoE! FTW! Embarasse
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 15.09.09 19:35

Add Salvation Dharma too... Suspect

And Supreme Heaven Sound.

Also, to achieve maximum effect, equip Elemental Ward phylactery, cast the 4 elemental buffs, 75atkx4= +300 atk (@ lvl 150 and w/o phylac).

I think it's 100% or 75% of character lvl at Elemental Ward lvl 3.. though 100% of char level is kinda IMBA. So I'm assuming 75%.. I don't have the phylac yet so I only have a little idea about the final atk bonus.

Then switch to phylac of choice.

Lots of untapped potential still.

Last edited by xanatos on 15.09.09 20:04; edited 3 times in total
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content