Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally?

+14
muoibeo
whywherewhat
beezer08
asnman
thecokes
tiendo84
atn
Ecko
jack75
rinmotoka
ultimax3
bb123
thunderking
vuduy
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally?

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap0%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap0%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap7%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap14%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap29%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap21%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_lcap7%How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Empty How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally?

Post by vuduy 28.01.10 22:37

So how many clients do you run? And how much CPU does SINS 2.x use?

Last edited by vuduy on 24.02.10 10:14; edited 2 times in total
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Empty Re: How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally?

Post by thunderking 28.01.10 22:52

ai vote 11 thế. Mẹ ông Duy bot giữ vậy? Mình 3 acc đã mệt nghỉ hix
thunderking
thunderking
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Empty Re: How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally?

Post by vuduy 28.01.10 22:54

11 accounts? Must be tiendo, I usually run 6 (full party). Sometimes, when I test, i can run 10... any more than that, I can't work properly on my PC.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bb123 28.01.10 23:20

for me i can run 10 clients w/ sin2 and for every client attached to sin2 it's ranging from 20kb-30kb mem usage.. when i tried to go for 11 clients it became too lag ..

Last edited by bb123 on 28.01.10 23:22; edited 1 time in total
bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimax3 28.01.10 23:21

em xài đến cái thứ 7 la tầm 30' Reset máy nếu muốn ổn định thì là 4 acc 20
ultimax3
ultimax3
LietSon Moderator
LietSon Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderking 28.01.10 23:32

man bot giữ vậy hèn gì inflation giữ quá hix
thunderking
thunderking
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by rinmotoka 29.01.10 0:12

well I'm running two clients and this is what it does to my pc

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? 2clients.th

Cpu usage mostly 100% Smile
rinmotoka
rinmotoka

Male
Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 29.01.10 6:22

I run 4 clients attached to sin while an extra one for vending.

CPU% of SINS for me only plays between 1 to 3. Very seldom that it would even reach 3.

You've done a very good job in improving CPU usage, with all the features currently active, how fascinating that it uses very little CPU power.

How come?
jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecko 29.01.10 6:30

rinmotoka wrote:well I'm running two clients and this is what it does to my pc

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? 2clients.th

Cpu usage mostly 100% Smile

dual core processor -.- Razz its normal to have 100% CPU Usage on low cpu processor. <- I get that on my laptop too.
Ecko
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by atn 29.01.10 7:06

mình vote 11 ne` bạn , cấu hình q6600 ram 4gb, cpu 60%
nếu ra bãi hết , treo máy ko làm gì hết thì cpu xuống 20%
bạn mở task manager lên thấy cái client nào> 20% , thì tắt cái client đó đi , mở lại cpu lúc nào cũng dưới 20%
atn

Male
Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by tiendo84 29.01.10 7:12

Minh run 10 acc, thinh thoang co van de con lai chay rat on dinh. Chay 10 acc tien the test luon. Hy vong vuduy som dat che do auto login by char index . Nhieu luc Sin does not recognize Char name
tiendo84
Thiên Gia Moderator
Thiên Gia Moderator

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by atn 29.01.10 8:52

tiendo84 wrote: Nhieu luc Sin does not recognize Char name
có phải các acc có kí tự đặc biệt vd : "kiem'..."
biết cách fix thì chỉ mình nha
atn

Male
Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes 29.01.10 9:00

No one vote for 15 yet? How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? 443895
thecokes
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 29.01.10 22:00

jack75 wrote:I run 4 clients attached to sin while an extra one for vending.

CPU% of SINS for me only plays between 1 to 3. Very seldom that it would even reach 3.

You've done a very good job in improving CPU usage, with all the features currently active, how fascinating that it uses very little CPU power.

How come?

SINS 2.x was designed from scratch with a lot of "caching" in mind to minimize the overhead of reading the same memory over and over.

The 1.x series contained very messy and poor codes that made it bloated and wasted a lot of CPU cycles.

Even the code size has been reduced 50% as well. But then again, the {smart assembly} .NET obfuscator inflates the size by 250k for "protection".
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 29.01.10 22:57

I run 4 most the time and cpu usage with sin2 is much lower now around 5 or so
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by tiendo84 30.01.10 1:02

atn wrote:
tiendo84 wrote: Nhieu luc Sin does not recognize Char name
có phải các acc có kí tự đặc biệt vd : "kiem'..."
biết cách fix thì chỉ mình nha
vuduy se thay the auto log in charname bang char index nhu vay thi ko co van de gi ky tu dac biet nua
tiendo84
Thiên Gia Moderator
Thiên Gia Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 30.01.10 1:03

cái này có từ phiên bảng 2.0.1.3 rồi mà
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimax3 30.01.10 2:39

Update Update em cài win 7 thì được thế này How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? Value
ultimax3
ultimax3
LietSon Moderator
LietSon Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by tiendo84 30.01.10 9:25

Normally, I run 10 Tru tien 1 clients without any problems but now witt tru tien 2, I only can run 7-8 clients. Any suggestion?
tiendo84
Thiên Gia Moderator
Thiên Gia Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 30.01.10 9:46

Turn everything down... even the resolution.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecko 30.01.10 15:01

if u have 8GB ram (x64) there a easy way to run client without lagging so much

use Ram Disk Plus make ur ram as ur disk, making it easy and fast to load the game.
Ecko
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by rinmotoka 30.01.10 22:06

after overclocking my cpu to 4ghz I can run with 2 clients at full details at 74% - 76% cpu usage

How many game clients do you run at the same time, normally? 2clients74.th
rinmotoka
rinmotoka

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 30.01.10 22:08

wow thats a lot of cpu usage, i run the same but x4 buy my cpu is only at 10% but i guess most the punishment goes to my gpus
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by rinmotoka 30.01.10 22:22

what is your game rig configuration ?
rinmotoka
rinmotoka

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by beezer08 31.01.10 2:24

i can run max of 8-9 clients on SIN without having much trouble on doing other programs. However, one thing i noticed, the memory usage for every clients attached on SIN ranged from 30k-50k+, but the moment i try to unattach client to SIN or if i pull up a new client, the memory usage climbs up to 350k+!!! seems like the normal memory usage of a client that's somewhat opressed/repressed (whatever you call it) by attaching clients to SIN will somehow be transferred to the client that's not attached to SIN. so i guess it's safer and worry free to simply attach each and every clients to SIN even though you're not botting to minimize mem usage.
beezer08
beezer08
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next