Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area

2 posters

Go down

2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area Empty 2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area

Post by trutienpro 11.02.10 15:23

I have my bot set to buy wongo grape pet food. When wongo ran out, the bot tele from Kunlun to sunstream to buy pet food from Totto! When it tries to teleport back to Kunlun using teleporter, it get error message: Unable to perform action because level too low. The bot keeps trying to move away from teleporter and comback to tele but it keeps failing.

I think the bot try to teleport to Kunlun but some how selecting Shura and caused the error. My char cannot yet teleport to Shura.

Another suggestion is to have the bot to buy wongo in Kunlun instead of Sunstream to avoid the teleport back issue.
trutienpro

Male
Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area Empty Re: 2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area

Post by vuduy 11.02.10 15:28

There's a pet master in Kunlun? What is the coordinate?
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area Empty Re: 2.0.2.3: Unable to go back to the training area

Post by trutienpro 03.03.10 14:02

The is no pet master in Kunlun. The medicine doctor also has pet wongo grape sale in 2nd tab. However, you fixed the teleporting problem from Sunstream to Kunlun so there is no more issue. Just a bit more time for the bot to have to go back to sunstream to buy wongo grape from pet master.
trutienpro

Male
Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down