Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Level Up Tips

+14
hiyori
Davey
bryanbash
hudas087
covenantx
rayge000
oreylabot
amoremia
oliverjames21
bandaid
mockie
Palaboy
SuperBotter
batibot
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fast Level Up Tips - Page 2 Empty Re: Fast Level Up Tips

Post by oliverjames21 11.05.09 2:30

aus.slamat kya pla ngtataka aq dmi bumubili ng lollypop ko..
now i know...
aus ka bords....
oliverjames21

Male
Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Palaboy 11.05.09 2:38

Np ~ ^^ isip pko ibang quest Razz
Palaboy
Palaboy
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.09 3:40

Palaboy wrote:Here's another Help for leveling you need to be lvl 60 to get this quest

Fast Level Up Tips - Page 2 Questguideaful

BTW Add info. if you got the quest about rascal you need charm (BB skill) or get the gangster weapon quest at Azure cloud keeper.

=======================================================
Credits To: Kresen & My Frend

Nice guide..kaya pala ang bilis din umakyat ng mga names sa ranking..pde ksi donate virtue incense sa mga school admin..thanks ulit mgwa nga next time..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 11.05.09 5:33

@Palaboy

you made this on your own? If you got it from another site please post the source.

This is actually a great guide with pics. Very organized and well explained.

That's what I'm telling, people, don't ask for recommendations just do what you need to do like Palaboy. I will evaluate this first before I give recommendation.

Nice job by the way!!!
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.09 5:35

Palaboy wrote:Some People may know this quest but for the others who dont.. Very Happy

Wu Mincai Heyang City ( 196, 88 ) = 15g

Wu Mincai will ask you to go to Azure Cloud Map, Big Bamboo Ridge (-376, 145) then go back to Wu Mincai.
go to Azure Cloud Map talk to Metaphysics Mas. Qian Yuanheng he'll ask you to kill 18 mage monkeys. then Submit the quest.

Shen Morou Heyang City ( 138,85 ) = 15g

After you get the quest he'll ask you to go to Wang Yuanhua at Torrent Map (217, 408) He'll ask you to get 2 Black Bamboo Section at Azure Cloud Map then pass the quest to ZhangShaoze at Torrent Map (125, 384)

= 30g quest per day ^^

ADD SOME INFO: THE TWO QUEST COST THE SAME BUT NOT THE SAME EXP. Wu Mincai's quest give you 30(taichi exlixer) and Shen Morou only give 25 pcs (Taichi Elixer) I dont know why.

Taichi Elixer = EXP, each elixer has a coresponding exp, if 1 elixer give you 50k exp then 30 elixer give you 1.5m exp <- correct me if I'm wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 11.05.09 5:59

@Palaboy

maybe you should put this as a separate topic. favor, can you please make the pictures a bit more bigger.

maybe we can make a compilation of quest guides here. so people won't have difficulty searching the net for such guides.

considerations: for those who are willing to make guides, please put pictures, if possible, so people would understand better. use english language so people from other countries will be able to read it too.

for now, post these guides on our section (ZX-PH).
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by batibot 11.05.09 9:28

wala po ba quest n walang gastos? ubos kz gold ko sa kkbili ng mage fox vatality elixir ala nmn ako napala. Sad
batibot
batibot

Female
Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by covenantx 11.05.09 9:43

Nice guide palaboy didn't know that quest was too long rofl.....
By the way I hate you for snatching my signature..... Evil or Very Mad
Anyone have a poem quest guide?
covenantx
covenantx
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Fast Level Up Tips - Page 2 Empty rep

Post by hudas087 11.05.09 20:28

pinakamabilis pdn po para magplvl ngaun ay leech mode... hehehe... peo kung wala magleleech sau un sleepless k n lng n quest sabayan mo pa ng dailies n quest at fishing... heheh
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid 12.05.09 0:34

Meron pa po ung Heaven Sound Temple naman which is every SUNDAY at around 5:30 PM (+8 GMT). Wala pa po akong images pero edit ko this sunday. Post ko lng ngaun para matry na rin nung iba this coming Sunday.

**This will be edited to be a more comprehensive guide.

WHAT YOU'LL GET:
QIANKUN GOLD which can be exchanged for:
Virtue of Incences - for donations
EXP - varies depending on your level

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
> Once you see the pink announcement saying something about the invasion of the crows from the Nine Evil Towers.. GO TO Heaven Sound Temple.

> LOOK for the NPC in the middle of the town behind the big pot of incense. Talk to him and get the quest. PROCEED to BUDDHA PAGODA

> Talk to the NPC behind the towers. He will give you a quest asking for Jades which you can get from killing the evil monsters who will try to bring down the towers.

> Kill as many as you can and loot the jades. You need to collect at least 5 and then talk to the NPC again and get the same quest or you can just do it after some time but of course you have to check from time to time coz the NPC will disappear after the towers have been burned down. You will get QIANKUN GOLD for each set of jades that you collect.

> After this, PROCEED to Azure Cloud and talk to the KEEPER. Get the corresponding quest depending on what you want to exchange for the QIANKUN GOLD.

REMINDERS:
* The monsters are really strong and can inflict 500 to 2000 damage regardless of your level.

* No matter how high your defense is(armor plus),it wont be effective against their damage.

* Cryolites also aren't effective.

* Better to bring as many players/high level characters as you can especially for those after the virtue incenses so that you can collect more QIANKUN GOLDS.

* You'll die many times.. lol! No need to panic though..there won't be any EXP loss ( at least that's what happened to me. I've done this many times already)

* Just enjoy! You'll really have fun trying to kill those monsters and will have a hilarious time watching yourself or other players get killed all the time.. lol!
bandaid
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 12.05.09 1:12

i've never heard of this quest before. i hope you can post pictures. thanks for sharing this. btw, since this is a different quest maybe put it on a new topic.

for those who wanna post quest guides please make a new topic and put something like this on the title [QUEST GUIDE](Name of Quest). use english language. post this to our ZX-PH section for now. thanks to all those who will share.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Palaboy 13.05.09 1:52

@covenantx
yea maybe i snatched your User bar but it is a free User bar .. u didn't actually made it.. I've seen that User bar from other forums. just too lazy to get a fresh one.

@mockie
as far as i remember the thread name is "Fast Level Up Tips" that's why i put it here instead of making a new thread. and to avoid spamming. and will be more easy if your goin to compile the guides. and for the pic.. which pic are you referring? the a'fu guide? a bit more bigger?? are you kidding me?? thats already big lol!! i'll be posting guides with pics next time.. mybe next week. Very Happy
Palaboy
Palaboy
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 13.05.09 4:09

Palaboy wrote:
@mockie
as far as i remember the thread name is "Fast Level Up Tips" that's why i put it here instead of making a new thread. and to avoid spamming. and will be more easy if your goin to compile the guides. and for the pic.. which pic are you referring? the a'fu guide? a bit more bigger?? are you kidding me?? thats already big lol!! i'll be posting guides with pics next time.. mybe next week. Very Happy

you're guide is a picture in whole, i know that. yes, the picture maybe big/long but the text is a bit small. sorry, if my eyes aren't as clear as yours.

making quest guides on a separate thread will be more convenient to readers instead of piling it all in just one topic. people would have difficulty searching what page that certain quest is in. besides this topic is beginning to have more pages. it won't be spam since i will request the moderators for a specific section to place these compilations (like Quests Section).

and by the way, this thread are "tips". a tip is different from a guide. you could just post in this thread like "the blah quest can give you huge experience blah blah blah... for a guide refer to this link". if people have questions about your guide then they can ask you in your own thread.

we are trying to organize this section to make it more convenient and easier for users to navigate.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 13.05.09 6:09

cnu po pwede magleech sa akin? xD>.. hehe.. gud guide po.. sana meron ako lvl 90 char

uhmm anyway,

I thought this guide was a all around guide about lvling. It was just about being leeched lol... Anyway, thanks for the effort you shared for the starter of this thread... Greatly appreciated though I don't have a high lvl character to leech my nooby characters. xD
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey 13.05.09 19:10

Nice Guide Keep it up
Topic moved to Guides and Help Section...
Davey
Davey
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 13.05.09 20:58

wow, organize na yung forum ngayon ng PH section... Again nice guide po
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiyori 14.05.09 3:09

Tip ko lng. Para sa mga SIN users. Bot/grind, quest admin, leech kung meron tapos reserve mo muna yon KS mo. Meron ksi lvl na delikado dahil agre yon mobs na need mo patayin that is when you will use your KS to skip those mobs. Then bot again pag non agre mobs n reserve your KS again. Syempre wag palalagpasin ang fishing contest HB FTW or atleast kuha ka ng baits daily para naiitpon din.
hiyori
hiyori
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 14.05.09 8:24

uhmm.. meron bang guide sa verm quest? sa pagkakalam ko.. malaking exp daw reward ng quest ng vermillion..
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hudas087 14.05.09 14:01

meon po guide nun... post ko n lng sa forums ntn
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 14.05.09 21:41

hudas087 wrote:meon po guide nun... post ko n lng sa forums ntn

tnx po kuya... keeep up the good work..
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Palaboy 15.05.09 1:43

LOL if i follow the thread "tips" sure they'll ask "where is that?" "how can i do that?" "what items do i need?" so to make it short i put the whole guide.. if you got problem with the pic then just save the pic to your computer then preview.. then zoom till you get the right size of the image Laughing problem solved?
Palaboy
Palaboy
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 15.05.09 2:11

Palaboy wrote:LOL if i follow the thread "tips" sure they'll ask "where is that?" "how can i do that?" "what items do i need?" so to make it short i put the whole guide.. if you got problem with the pic then just save the pic to your computer then preview.. then zoom till you get the right size of the image Laughing problem solved?

thank you for another very polite, non-sarcastic response from you.
of course they'll ask. that's why after a bit of explanation you will provide a proper link to your guide.

actually, before you told me, i already did the save and zoom. it was just a little favor from you, so others can see clearly too without having to save and zoom.

thank you very much for your cooperation in making this section convenient for users to use.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Palaboy 15.05.09 2:25

Well Your Welcome Mr/Ms. Mod Laughing

Have a good day.
Palaboy
Palaboy
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by angels4cat 24.05.09 8:36

ung mga sin authorized dyan..

leech nyu naman po mga sin public players..

hehe
angels4cat
angels4cat

Male
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.09 23:55

hmm for charcter lower than 90, kuha lng ng kuha ng quests, mabilis na dn pag gnun, then if wla na quest o a particular map,
quest admin nlng, pra sabay sbay Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next