Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Making Guide (ZX-PH)

+14
hiyori
dariru07
Davey
bryanbash
Palaboy
giveme
batibot
jhantr
kautot090
bandaid
amoremia
mockie
hudas087
SuperBotter
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gold Making Guide (ZX-PH) Empty Gold Making Guide (ZX-PH)

Post by SuperBotter 11.05.09 22:12

This is my gold making guide, I got bored because of maintennance, so I made this, hope people will find this useful, or if they already know about this stuffs, at least I can help newbies.

Number 1: Selling/trading overupgraded equips
This is one of the most effective way to get rich easily (also most frustrating for others),
this method is recommended for rich people who wants to gain more gold,
and also for people who can afford intacts/lucky star and has like 500g up.
First practice refining equips, you'll get used to it, and +6~+7 would be an easy job for you, and then you can refine more
try refining early morning, like starting 3am (GMT+8 ) they call this the "lucky hour",
I can't say its true, but I guess it works sometimes, also during 11AM (ZX Time) is "lucky hour" for me.
and I recommend (but not recommend) using lucky star instead of intacts for refining +8 up (only for people who can really afford them)

Regular income: Overupgraded equip sells high, but also costs gold to make. Effective but also not effective, that's what I can say. Wink

Number 2: Buy ingots and sell cash items
This is really common at our server. It's because there are lots of gold farmers so tons of gold is getting sold at the Ingot Trade (banker),
that's why Ingots sell higher, for example, buying a certain Mount for 400 pesos, you can sell it higher up to 600g at the current rates.
The most easiest to sell are intact jade sets, lot of people buying it at around 80~90g per set (which you bought for 70 pesos)
Okay, this method is only recommended for RICH or whoever players in real life or whoever is willing to spend real money to get in-game gold.

Regular income: The more you top-up, the richer you get

Number 3: Lottery
1st prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize, 4th prize!
Yes, it's called the lottery, everyone knows how expensive 1st prize can be.
Well, most of players can afford a lottery item, at around 10g and you can also buy them at the item mall for 7 pesos.
Our current Mage Fox (1st prize) now sells up to 1k gold!!
but everything depends on your luck.

Regular income: Great income at first prize, but of course, 4th prize is a sucker.

Number 4: Setting Shops
Buy low, sell high.
Also set up multiple shops, sell normal (but of course slightly overpriced) at one of your shop, then sell higher at another shop, which will make people think that such item sells that high, and will be forced (tricked) to buy your item.

Regular income: Not really high, not also that effective. you'll usually get 5~10% more gold.

Number 5: Farm with your maxed character
First get an overupgraded armor (until mobs damage is only -1), and at least +7 weapon.
Best farm spot is at fox mountain (at the moment). Best AFK (bot) farmer is GK (or anyone else, as long as damage of mobs is -1, AC or HS is also effective because they are long range and don't need to move around too much)

Regular income: 50~100g+ a day

Number 6: Sell powerleveling service
Just like farming with maxed character, you can also powerlevel someone while farming,
make them pay like 10-20g per hour or just one moonlight (10k energy) every 2 hours. (recommended for non-BOT, don't abuse SIN! Evil or Very Mad )
AC lurer AOE types are more effective at powerleveling (if you only want to powerlevel not thinking about gold), but if you're lazy, just make them pay every other hour. lol

Regular income: 10-20g per hour, or depends on how rich the one you're leeching is.

Number 7: Pick up loots
Sell them, *nuff said*

Regular income: lvl6 rarity sell for 1.5g~2g per set. for noob farmers, selling Rough Skin, Plain Silk, Coarse Cotton Cloth, and Red copper, you get like 4~5g per set. and every other type of loots will get at 1.5g+ per set (sell them to other players, not at NPC)

Number 8: Boss hunt
for players below lvl 84 (because easier boss is at lvl 80, hitting and killing a boss monster if you are 5 levels higher will make it not drop loots) just tag along a full party (6 members all in all, GK and AC is reccomended) for hunting millisect mom (347,60) and dead fish (267, 306) at Dead swamp,
and as for the other boss that spawns at inner swamp in dead swamp, that's pretty hard, so you need like 2 or 3 parties, with lots of BB or AC plus tankers, because you definitely need damage.
there are other low lvl boss but higher level boss give better loots so I won't be stating low lvl boss anymore. hahaha
you can get real immortal gears, rare necklace like arbitariness and kingcraft, and a lot of other expensive loots, prices vary, and you may likely divide the loots to your teammates so, income will be like 200g+ per lvl 80 boss hunt.
also lvl 95~96 bosses at dungeon give better loots, but it's really hard, plus there are a lot of PK's because it is announced server-wide.

well that's the end of my guide it's lunch time and I'm pretty hungry now hahaha, I might add other stuffs later.
Hope my guide helps.

and I do hope no one rips this or something, I spend an hour typing and thinking about this so it wouldn't be nice to just rip it and take it as your own. cheers. :cheers:

-SuperBotter

Last edited by SuperBotter on 11.05.09 22:56; edited 1 time in total
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 536

Back to top Go down

Gold Making Guide (ZX-PH) Empty Re: Gold Making Guide (ZX-PH)

Post by hudas087 11.05.09 22:49

nice guide idol... hahha... hirap boss hunt sa server ntn... lots of PK's happened...

gawa k idol tips panu mag-ups ng armors and weapons... d kxe ako marunong nun... hehe
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 11.05.09 23:29

the irony of refining and selling overupgraded stuff hehehe! it is difficult to upgrade but when you succeed with less usage of items, definitely huge profits!

this is great. thanks for the tips.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 11.05.09 23:36

Lets share some refining strategies, I will start right now with mine.

Basically the thought behind mine is not to lose your weapon no matter what happens! The principle behind it is easy but expensive. Here an example to make it +5 without loosing it:

-buy sword 1
-refine it to +1

-buy sword 2
-refine it to +1
-refine it to +2
-> if successfull then stop
-> if not then buy sword 2 again and try to +2 it until you got it

-put sword 2 away (just to be sure to have +2 no matter what happens)
-use sword1 and try to refine it to +2
->if successfull then try +3
->if not then buy again and try to +3 it until you got it

-put sword 1 away (just to be sure to have +3 no matter what happens)
-use sword 2 and try to refine it to +4 this time
->.. and so on

credits: joker (skillfaker.com)

yan po OLD move para sa mga normal items

pero kung rich k at RI gami mu.. base on my experience at ng mga kaibigan ko... rekta mu na lang..

minsan +5 to +8 rekta swertehan lang.. pag iponan mu n lng.. 5 set to 10 set of intact and skypatch.. or higher

minsan kasi 4 set +9 eh swertehan lang..

nice guide super booter +1 ka hehe

BH lang problema sa server natin.. i suggest create ah full full force team party.. BB and GK weaken build..

para makasabay kayu sa BOSSHUNT.. we fatality never pk innocent BH party... wag lang maangas... we play clean

add ko lang po

GK (200g) and BB (700) weapon RI ang iups nyu.. un kasi madalas binibili..

gk +7 (1kg something) +8 (2kg something) +9 (4.5kg nabebenta ko)

BB +7 (dont know tha price) +8 (2.5kg to 2.8kg ) +9 ( 5.5kg to 6kg)

easy money sakit lang sa utak at bulsa pero OMG pag success..

Last edited by amoremia on 11.05.09 23:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add lang po ng mga informations)
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 12.05.09 0:05

common tricks for refining normal weapon is refining up to +3, then start affuse, everytime affuse fail refine next, so you got +4~+5, and next is affuse, wait for affuse fail then refine, sometimes you have to count 2~4 fails, because there will be more chance that item will really fail consecutively. do this until +6, if you can't, then let's just say you aren't lucky, next is getting +7, this time you have to secure intact jades, yes, play safe for people trying to save money.

(to save gold, fail refine/affuse to a lvl 1 weapon instead, because refining/affusing high level weapons costs real $$$)

getting +8~+9, usually people use jade intacts, and to get here, based on my experience, i usually count 4-5 fails at refine/affuse before refining the main gear to have a successful refine (not all the time )

to get +10 up, higher risk, and usually fail, but, if you use lucky star, you will somehow get a change to successfully refine (only if you are willing to gamble gold to more gold) hahaha

and also, a trick is passing the item to another character, hitting mobs, channel hop, refining at other maps, don't know, refining/affusing is supposed to be %chance, but i can feel that there is a pattern, and sometimes a player discrimination. lol

just my opinion.~
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 12.05.09 0:18

i suggest use intact at +5... to make sure.. you wont lost it again and again...

Last edited by amoremia on 12.05.09 0:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 12.05.09 0:27

Here are my own tips to refining:

1. Be brave little one. Have the confidence. If you feel confident enough that your refine will succeed then it will.

2. Soloista. Make sure no other people are refining. This can ruin the success rate.

3. Be a girl/boy scout. Prepare your stuff beforehand in your bag. Don't click refiner and say you forgot the items on your storage or haven't removed your equips. Again, this can ruin refine rates.

4. Map hopping. Don't stay on one map. If you notice that you're beginning to get more fails than success, better go to another map.

5. Jade intact is your bestfriend. Better use jade intact, especially if your item is a hard to find. You don't wanna lose it then going crazy around town searching for that item to refine.

6. Pray. This helps a lot, especially going +7 and above.

Follow these and the other tips given then you'll be on your way to becoming The Refine Master.

But the best tip here: Whether you like it or not, you have to invest before you can profit. More money = more chances of success = more profit.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 12.05.09 0:36

well sorry, yes that's correct, use jade intact at +5 going higher

well meh, i don't use 'em, so sorry.

i usually refine normal items because more people can actually afford them,

well for RI items, like rancor (Which is really expensive even fresh), you'll be using the same technique (but always with a intact jade attached)
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 12.05.09 0:42

mockie wrote:Here are my own tips to refining:

1. Be brave little one. Have the confidence. If you feel confident enough that your refine will succeed then it will.

2. Soloista. Make sure no other people are refining. This can ruin the success rate.

3. Be a girl/boy scout. Prepare your stuff beforehand in your bag. Don't click refiner and say you forgot the items on your storage or haven't removed your equips. Again, this can ruin refine rates.

4. Map hopping. Don't stay on one map. If you notice that you're beginning to get more fails than success, better go to another map.

5. Jade intact is your bestfriend. Better use jade intact, especially if your item is a hard to find. You don't wanna lose it then going crazy around town searching for that item to refine.

6. Pray. This helps a lot, especially going +7 and above.

Follow these and the other tips given then you'll be on your way to becoming The Refine Master.

But the best tip here: Whether you like it or not, you have to invest before you can profit. More money = more chances of success = more profit.

sang ayun ako sa last sentence hahahaha.. pera lang kalaban...
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid 12.05.09 0:52

SuperBotter wrote:This is my gold making guide, I got bored because of maintennance, so I made this, hope people will find this useful, or if they already know about this stuffs, at least I can help newbies.

Number 1: Selling/trading overupgraded equips
This is one of the most effective way to get rich easily (also most frustrating for others),
this method is recommended for rich people who wants to gain more gold,
and also for people who can afford intacts/lucky star and has like 500g up.
First practice refining equips, you'll get used to it, and +6~+7 would be an easy job for you, and then you can refine more
try refining early morning, like starting 3am (GMT+8 ) they call this the "lucky hour",
I can't say its true, but I guess it works sometimes, also during 11AM (ZX Time) is "lucky hour" for me.
and I recommend (but not recommend) using lucky star instead of intacts for refining +8 up (only for people who can really afford them)

Regular income: Overupgraded equip sells high, but also costs gold to make. Effective but also not effective, that's what I can say. Wink

Number 2: Buy ingots and sell cash items
This is really common at our server. It's because there are lots of gold farmers so tons of gold is getting sold at the Ingot Trade (banker),
that's why Ingots sell higher, for example, buying a certain Mount for 400 pesos, you can sell it higher up to 600g at the current rates.
The most easiest to sell are intact jade sets, lot of people buying it at around 80~90g per set (which you bought for 70 pesos)
Okay, this method is only recommended for RICH or whoever players in real life or whoever is willing to spend real money to get in-game gold.

Regular income: The more you top-up, the richer you get

Number 3: Lottery
1st prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize, 4th prize!
Yes, it's called the lottery, everyone knows how expensive 1st prize can be.
Well, most of players can afford a lottery item, at around 10g and you can also buy them at the item mall for 7 pesos.
Our current Mage Fox (1st prize) now sells up to 1k gold!!
but everything depends on your luck.

Regular income: Great income at first prize, but of course, 4th prize is a sucker.

Number 4: Setting Shops
Buy low, sell high.
Also set up multiple shops, sell normal (but of course slightly overpriced) at one of your shop, then sell higher at another shop, which will make people think that such item sells that high, and will be forced (tricked) to buy your item.

Regular income: Not really high, not also that effective. you'll usually get 5~10% more gold.

Number 5: Farm with your maxed character
First get an overupgraded armor (until mobs damage is only -1), and at least +7 weapon.
Best farm spot is at fox mountain (at the moment). Best AFK (bot) farmer is GK (or anyone else, as long as damage of mobs is -1, AC or HS is also effective because they are long range and don't need to move around too much)

Regular income: 50~100g+ a day

Number 6: Sell powerleveling service
Just like farming with maxed character, you can also powerlevel someone while farming,
make them pay like 10-20g per hour or just one moonlight (10k energy) every 2 hours. (recommended for non-BOT, don't abuse SIN! Evil or Very Mad )
AC lurer AOE types are more effective at powerleveling (if you only want to powerlevel not thinking about gold), but if you're lazy, just make them pay every other hour. lol

Regular income: 10-20g per hour, or depends on how rich the one you're leeching is.

Number 7: Pick up loots
Sell them, *nuff said*

Regular income: lvl6 rarity sell for 1.5g~2g per set. for noob farmers, selling Rough Skin, Plain Silk, Coarse Cotton Cloth, and Red copper, you get like 4~5g per set. and every other type of loots will get at 1.5g+ per set (sell them to other players, not at NPC)

Number 8: Boss hunt
for players below lvl 84 (because easier boss is at lvl 80, hitting and killing a boss monster if you are 5 levels higher will make it not drop loots) just tag along a full party (6 members all in all, GK and AC is reccomended) for hunting millisect mom (347,60) and dead fish (267, 306) at Dead swamp,
and as for the other boss that spawns at inner swamp in dead swamp, that's pretty hard, so you need like 2 or 3 parties, with lots of BB or AC plus tankers, because you definitely need damage.
there are other low lvl boss but higher level boss give better loots so I won't be stating low lvl boss anymore. hahaha
you can get real immortal gears, rare necklace like arbitariness and kingcraft, and a lot of other expensive loots, prices vary, and you may likely divide the loots to your teammates so, income will be like 200g+ per lvl 80 boss hunt.
also lvl 95~96 bosses at dungeon give better loots, but it's really hard, plus there are a lot of PK's because it is announced server-wide.

well that's the end of my guide it's lunch time and I'm pretty hungry now hahaha, I might add other stuffs later.
Hope my guide helps.

and I do hope no one rips this or something, I spend an hour typing and thinking about this so it wouldn't be nice to just rip it and take it as your own. cheers. :cheers:

-SuperBotter

May i add?
Crafting also is a good way to do business..
Make use of what you've looted and create items then you upgrade them..
Menos gastos^^..ng llevel up pa crafting mo..meaning more gold since you'll be able to craft higher level items...
bandaid
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 12.05.09 1:00

Hmmm, I guess, but not everybody buys them because almost everyone else has craft, maybe recipe selling would be much more effective. hahaha
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kautot090 12.05.09 1:10

Number 5: May I add, if you cant afford over ups armor for your maxed char (+7 wont do,need to have +8 and up), I suggest that you make another char, an HS and party it with the maxed char, not only are you getting chiv points. but also HS provides def/HP increase for your char and unlimited pots because of its healing skills. Lastly, it can also serve as an extra Inventory ^_^ 👽

P.S. (just make sure that your maxed char can hold/kill all the mobs before they hit the HS, BTW carry few sets of mp pots in HS' bag)
kautot090
kautot090
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 12.05.09 1:13

kautot090 wrote:Number 5: May I add, if you cant afford over ups armor for your maxed char (+7 wont do,need to have +8 and up), I suggest that you make another char, an HS and party it with the maxed char, not only are you getting chiv points. but also HS provides def/HP increase for your char and unlimited pots because of its healing skills. Lastly, it can also serve as an extra Inventory ^_^ 👽

P.S. (just make sure that your maxed char can hold/kill all the mobs before they hit the HS, BTW carry few sets of mp pots in HS' bag)
that would work only if you are not AFK (if you have the time to watch over all day)
and only if you have SIN bot, but sometimes the following HS character tend to die, because bot won't anticipate where mobs will spawn so you will surely get hit by mobs and your HS will eventually die. :bounce:
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kautot090 12.05.09 1:20

@ Superbotter

heheheh of course SIN is a must, its ok for the HS to die, ur only using it just for the pots and inventory, just check the auto respawn eheheh!just to share my HS now is lvl 82 due to this method, and It rarely dies now! I
didn't invest money on my max char's equips I just save em for future needs ehehe coz the HS is doing its job!!

The only time my chars dies is when my brother forgot to exit zx before shutting down the pc heheh...

👽
kautot090
kautot090
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hudas087 12.05.09 1:29

sorry SuperBotter naging guide 2loy i2 ng refine ng armors and weps... hahaha... peo tnx sa mga nagreps sa request ko... more power po sa atin lahat..
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by jhantr 12.05.09 1:38

There is also one thing to make money but not really recommended:

I saw several ppl doing this, SCAM
Selling Lottery that are already opened(fourth price);
For example i bought fox elixir from item mall then open it but got fourth prize, instead of taking the reward, i exit it and in my inventory, icon of fox elixir still the same then vend it...

NoobShT
jhantr
jhantr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 12.05.09 1:42

jhantr wrote:There is also one thing to make money but not really recommended:

For example i bought fox elixir from item mall then open it but got fourth prize, instead of taking the reward, i exit it and in my inventory, icon of fox elixir still the same then vend it...

NoobShT

oic. that's what they meant about used lottery. thanks for sharing. how do you know if it is already opened?
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kautot090 12.05.09 1:44

Finally thanks for the enlightenment, come to think of it.... I got scammed more than once! no wonder i kept on getting Tayi wheel! good thing u shared that jhantr! Thank you very very much!
kautot090
kautot090
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 12.05.09 2:39

mockie wrote:
jhantr wrote:There is also one thing to make money but not really recommended:

NoobShT

oic. that's what they meant about used lottery. thanks for sharing. how do you know if it is already opened?

you will see the box in red.. it means its already opened... hope its help

me to i've been scamed several in turtle T______T
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 12.05.09 2:42

@amoremia

thank you for the reply. i've seen many vendors selling this used stuff. good thing i buy them at the shop.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 12.05.09 2:49

yup.. grrrr i ha8 them... when the first time saw the box.. i buy many.. and i didnt know it has been opened already sad T_T
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter 12.05.09 4:50

well just the lottery item, and if you see a 4th prize don't press "Take Award" just leave it be, then sell 'em, lot of people fall for this at first, but this is becoming common knowledge, so, only a few people gets tricked now.
SuperBotter
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by batibot 12.05.09 10:12

pwd po tanong? medyo off topic nga lang...

pano po gamitin yung banker? nid ko po kz gold e wala nmn ngbbnta ng gold sa location ko kya convert ko n lang ingotz to gold using banker. salamat po in advance... Very Happy
batibot
batibot

Female
Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by amoremia 12.05.09 10:21

deposit nyu po muna yung gold ingos nyu... then press the sell ingots tab.

may makita kayu unit price.. pakilagay po ung pinakamataas na unit.. example: 1g 54s makita mu nmn ung unit sa bandang kaliwa kulay green cya piliin mu ung pinakamataas..

tapus sa sell ingots nmn ilagay mu ung amount n bebenta mu.. example: 500 ingots

then press transact.. refresh w8 nyu na lang lumabas.. i hope i helped T_T kahit magulo explanations ko

or PM me in-game FABOLOUS para mahelp kita
amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme 12.05.09 15:59

ahh i see now i know ! thnx dude
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next