Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIN's usage policy and regulations

+18
mockie
JackNStuff
BitByte
simangot0421
bryanbash
thecokes
ryan911
thunderking
auggie
JackzI
giveme
booterbotter
oreylabot
SuperBotter
tlra1984
rayge000
some_1s
vuduy
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SIN's usage policy and regulations - Page 2 Empty Re: SIN's usage policy and regulations

Post by mockie 17.08.09 13:33

for an explanation of number 2 SIN policy of vuduy please refer to the link below:

http://illusion.powerguild.net/help-and-guides-f3/running-multiple-sin-using-same-forum-acccount-t958.htm#12938
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

SIN's usage policy and regulations - Page 2 Empty Re: SIN's usage policy and regulations

Post by nguyenbaoan 27.10.09 19:47

"Account inactivity for long periods (more than a week) without prior notice will be removed to allow others to join" <-- what does this mean thou? So do I have to keep posting in the forum to keep my account active?:|
nguyenbaoan

Male
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 27.10.09 20:41

No, if you don't use SIN for more than a week, you'll likely be removed.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiKaname 01.11.09 19:31

vuduy oi cho Kai xin vao` group de~ use Sin bot di
KaiKaname

Male
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimax3 18.11.09 4:32

Coke Can U Tranlate It for me Sad

vuduy wrote:1. SIN must always be free; no commercialization of any kind can be used; this includes renting and/or selling of the SIN forum account. If you are paying someone for using SIN in any form, simply let me know with proof and your forum account's access will replace that account whom you paid for.

2. Running multiple SIN using the same forum account on the same IP address is allowed; but on different IP address will result in lost access permanently - no questions and no exceptions.

3. Account inactivity for long periods (more than a week) without prior notice will be removed to allow others to join.
ultimax3
ultimax3
LietSon Moderator
LietSon Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes 18.11.09 9:37

1. SIN luôn luôn miển phí; không thương mãi hóa duới bất kỳ hình thức nào; bao gồm cho mướn và/hoặc bán tài khoản diển đàn SIN. Nếu bạn phải trả tiền cho một ai dưới trường hợp nào; xin cho tôi biết với chứng cớ đầy đủ và tài khoản diển đàn của bạn sẻ được thay thế với người mà bạn đã trả lệ phí. (Cái này chỉ áp dụng khi SIN còn public rộng rãi).

2. Cho phép xử dụng nhiều SIN cùng tài khoản trên cùng một IP; nhưng khác IP thì sẽ bị mất tài khoản vĩnh viễn. Không phải hỏi và không ngoại lệ. (Thí dụ nhà có 2 computers có thể dùng tài khoản SIN để chạy 2 accounts; Nhưng nếu nhà bạn chạy 1 account SIN rồi cho bạn của bạn mượn hoặc xử dụng với bất kỳ hình thức nào khác IP thì không được)

3. Tài khoản không hoạt động trong thời gian dài (hơn một tuần lể) mà không báo trước sẽ bị loại để người khác có thể tham gia.
thecokes
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

SIN's usage policy and regulations - Page 2 Empty register me pls

Post by aqcrn 28.07.10 12:41

[sir vuduy gud day to you!
i would like to try your sin bot but it seems i cant log in with my furom account.
thanks in advance
aqcrn
aqcrn

Male
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2