Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sin bot free or commercial or private

+15
kautot090
mockie
auggie
soulblaz3r
uzumymw
giveme
xtasies
SuperBotter
fierygod
kofiking
kenoto
Davey
thecokes
russak
vuduy
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

choose one.

sin bot free or commercial or private Vote_lcap77%sin bot free or commercial or private Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 49 ]
sin bot free or commercial or private Vote_lcap5%sin bot free or commercial or private Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
sin bot free or commercial or private Vote_lcap18%sin bot free or commercial or private Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 64

sin bot free or commercial or private Empty sin bot free or commercial or private

Post by Guest 27.03.09 8:55

:arrow: Please vote. lets see what you want to happen to sin bot after this beta test.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

sin bot free or commercial or private Empty Re: sin bot free or commercial or private

Post by vuduy 27.03.09 8:58

No need to vote, I already decided that it will be private. Smile
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

sin bot free or commercial or private Empty Re: sin bot free or commercial or private

Post by russak 27.03.09 20:08

But when the bot will be privet, who can use it and also what you need to do, that you can use this programm when it will be privet for the special player .If you want you can make an littel event, as example it would be nice if you it goes about who can post many usefull Posts(Guides,Tutorialsor help other player with the bot ...) , that if you reach some posts you can use the bot longer (privet).

It can be make so, as an Event :
60 posts : 30 days privet using of the bot
100 posts :90 days:
150 posts: 140 days
200 posts: 200 days

The only poste count who dont spamm and then someone rech the posts you must accept him, because so the forum would get more useful posts and more fun Very Happy

This is only an example so vuduy you must know if you want to make the privet bot more public to the player with some events, but it would be nice :cheers:
russak
russak
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes 27.03.09 20:12

make contribution to the forum like helping newbies and not too spam.
there is an banner event running now. you can create one and submit for voting.

I believe vuduy has his own plan what need to do already.
thecokes
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey 27.03.09 21:05

hmmmmm
lets just wait for some announcements from Sir Vuduy...
the best thing to do is READING ^__^
Davey
Davey
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by kenoto 28.03.09 0:13

yep lets support each other :cheers: :cheers:
kenoto

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.09 7:08

all the best ☀
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.09 10:44

Any times specified as to when it`s going privateÉ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 28.03.09 10:46

SIN will go private when level cap 90 is removed or ZX-I (US server) opens; whichever comes first.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by russak 28.03.09 11:01

then this will takes some times the he goes privet or anyone know when the lvl 90 cup will be removed?
russak
russak
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.09 13:15

ermz. does anyone knows when ZX-I (US server) opens? or its ardy undergoing private. since it said access deny. ???? confuse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.09 16:32

sir don't you mind my question what language is this bot coded?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking 28.03.09 18:59

vuduy wrote:SIN will go private when level cap 90 is removed or ZX-I (US server) opens; whichever comes first.

Level 90 cap is removed on which server?
kofiking
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.09 19:22

sir vuduy, what will happen when the bot becomes private? Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 28.03.09 19:24

Only people with private access will get to know that; the rest will go back to whatever they were using before SIN Smile
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.09 1:44

is there gonna be payments to get the private access or anything? Question Question thanks for answering much appreciated What a Face

edited:

i have read post that sir vuduy wont charge money for the bot! hooray.. soree for the inconvenience tongue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fierygod 29.03.09 2:15

zzzz its PRIVATE and vuduy has mentioned before he won't charged for the bot >_>
fierygod
fierygod

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.09 7:32

~.~ so SIN will go private when max lv is removed right ??, but in which version :| plz tell me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes 29.03.09 8:15

which version will come first ^^ lol like vuduy had said, have fun with it now. Cuz we all don't know.
thecokes
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 29.03.09 9:52

SIN now checks access for each separate versions; so if the version that you play has removed level 90 limit, then that version will go private; the ones still have limit 90 can still use it.
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.09 10:59

ah, i see, thx Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.09 0:09

vuduy wrote:Only people with private access will get to know that; the rest will go back to whatever they were using before SIN Smile

sad to say that, but i think it is good to have a minimum of 100ppl using it or less when its private... i have an suggestion vuduy. lottery, you think like random draft of registered users.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy 30.03.09 0:13

No, it's not gonna be like that. I have said from the beginning that your participation on forum and how helpful you are to others will increase your chance of being part of the private team. The ones who take and run will never get a chance to see further development of this bot.

The final team will be less than 30 people (for each version).
vuduy
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.09 0:46

thanks for clearing that.. 👽
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.09 1:33

But how? I live in Hue-VietNam how is use when private?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next