Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Request]guide on talisman accessory

+2
soulblaster
giveme
6 posters

Go down

[Request]guide on talisman accessory Empty [Request]guide on talisman accessory

Post by giveme 26.10.09 10:24

Guys could anyone make a guide for the quest on talisman accessories

for dragon flag , caballa fire, cucurbit i really need it thnx in advance!
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

[Request]guide on talisman accessory Empty Re: [Request]guide on talisman accessory

Post by soulblaster 26.10.09 11:40

quest??
you mean the item that will be traded to Xiao huan for a talisman accessory and esoterica?

if yes...
I can get that item at treasure seeking(demon suppressing) at sura, dont know at other maps.
(if you dont know, there are new items that you can get at treasure seeking because of the patch.example: that item,Tbowl, Uranic, etc..)

note: if you will trade that item to Xiao huan there will be a quest which is the name of the item

the name of the item is Treasure Collecting Basin
soulblaster
soulblaster

Male
Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

[Request]guide on talisman accessory Empty Re: [Request]guide on talisman accessory

Post by kuchini69 26.10.09 14:08

^
Wrong grammar
kuchini69

Female
Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme 26.10.09 15:27

soulblaster wrote:quest??
you mean the item that will be traded to Xiao huan for a talisman accessory and esoterica?

if yes...
I can get that item at treasure seeking(demon suppressing) at sura, dont know at other maps.
(if you dont know, there are new items that you can get at treasure seeking because of the patch.example: that item,Tbowl, Uranic, etc..)

note: if you will trade that item to Xiao huan there will be a quest which is the name of the item

the name of the item is Treasure Collecting Basin

yes exactly , how do i do the treasure seeking(demon suppressing) thing?
can you explain how it is done?
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 26.10.09 19:08

you get the quest from sura npc named augur qian ming choose demon suppressing phylactery quest. you just have to kill some mobs depending on your lvl then go back to the npc and submit quest. you will gain xp and a demon suppressing phylactery. right click on the demon suppressing phylactery to get the treasure seeking quest. in this quest you'll be looking for stones instead of boxes just follow what the quest says and you ll get to its location. note: reward for this is random tb, uranic,1 gold,treasure collecting basin, etc.
coldfalme22
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 26.10.09 21:38

Yes, you need that "BASIN" thing to trade for Talisman Accessories at Xiao Yuan. All you need to do to get that basin is to do Treasure Flee quest at Sura. After knowing how the quest work, here are the locations of the stones : CLICK HERE!
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme 26.10.09 22:19

weee thanks a lot guys [Request]guide on talisman accessory 551529 [Request]guide on talisman accessory 551529
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 26.10.09 22:49

This applies to older maps as well, I got one in Kunlun on one of my farming mules which was how i discovered it and got my DF Accessories hehe
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down