Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest

+2
Davey
hudas087
6 posters

Go down

[ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest Empty [ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest

Post by hudas087 14.05.09 14:33

Hi forum readers of SIN-PH... hehe

Foreworld Sanctuary Vermillion Quest

There is a lot of ways to do this vermillion, let me teach you how to go about~
First of all, always remember to get the quest every time u finish a round (1 round = 7 bosses)
Second, get the first hit of the boss is very important, and alwasy remember to get the first boss for a headstart if there is another team in your channel!

[ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest 2009-010

Here the map of all the location of the bosses:

1st boss : Skeleton City (areas around Shrine of Regenesis is a possible spawning location, area below and above the Skeleton City area in the map where there a lot of Furious Foreworld Spirit, it will also spawn near the chain area of the Skeleton City Statue)

2nd boss : Near the path of Kunlun

3rd boss: Just above the 2nd boss, he normally spawn at the path way, so be alert Very Happy, he can also be at the Green Pond too.

4th boss : Deadland

5th boss: SaltWet Land, near the NPC and Ancient Ruins, sometimes it also spawn below the DragonTail Pass

6th boss : Just below the town, it should spawn around the lizards area and somewhere to the right of the circled part, check out the crossroad too.

7th boss : Check out the BlackCloud Sand Sea and Emperor Musoleum, and be careful as he sometimes will spawn in a group of Foreworld Warrior, they stun hard =_=!

Things to take note:

If boss is in the middle of a group of aggre mobs, please lure it to the somewhere clear and safer for you to kill the boss, unless there is a AOE person who can handle the damage dealt to him when he aoe those mobs, other than that, please lure them out =)

And always remember to see you health, you don't want to die in a time limit event like this right, even if you have a ST in your party, it is also wise to watch your own health ^.^.

Now, i will share some strageties on how to do this galaxy fast and effectively:
Provided that:
-that channel you are in, the only team that will be there doing
-as far as i know, teams will seek lvl 90 helps of guarding the 6th and 7th boss for them, so i suggest you find someone to help your team guard the last two boss, as they are the msot important.
-no KSing and Pking, some players do that to ruin the event, so try to avoid that if possible =)

All right~

1st Strategy

[ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest 2009-011

The number stands for the number order of the boss~

Step 1 : 1
Kill the 1st boss first.

Step 2 : 2 + 3
Ask one of your team mate to go and find the 3rd boss, the rest will go for the 2nd. Lure them both to point 1 as shown in the map.

Step 3 : 4 + 5
Same as Step 2. One person go find the 4th boss and the rest go find for the 5th one and lure it to point 2, this is to prevent the boss from running away.

Step 4 : 6 + 7
Same as previous, find and lure it to the east wing of the town (point 3) , somwhere on the north east, as players may come out of the town and ks your boss, yea~

Keep repeating this, normally 3 rounds isn't a problem =)

2nd Strategy

The number stands for the number order of the boss~

Kill the 1st boss first

Step 2 : 2 + 3 + 4
Ask one of your team mate to go and find the 3rd boss and another to find the 4th boss, rest go for 2nd. Lure them all to point 1 as shown in the map.

Step 3 : 5
Kill the 5th boss.

Step 4 : 6 + 7
Find and lure it to the east wing of the town (point 3) , somwhere on the north east, as players may come out of the town and ks your boss, yea~

3rd Strategy

This one, you really have to be very confident that the boss will not run away. And your team mates are able to to tank the damage for a long time.

Kill the 1st boss first

Step 2 : 2 + 3 + 4
Ask one of your team mate to go and find the 3rd boss and another to find the 4th boss, rest go for 2nd. Lure them all to point 1 as shown in the map.

Step 3 : 5 + 6 + 7
Find and lure it to the east wing of the town (point 3) , somwhere on the north east, as players may come out of the town and ks your boss, yea~

This one can complete 4 rounds if everything goes smoothly and have a good amount of lvl 85+ in the party and some help of level 90.

So in conclusion, the last two bosses are important, if can seek help form your guildies or fmaily member to help you with it. You will be able to get 8m + exp for completing one full round, i think it is really worth =) Get your gears up and prepare for the event, cheers!

by the way i edit Riika's Vermillion quest guide in her blog...
i made a few names of the location and mobs name also...
i read it here.. http://riikainfinityy.xanga.com/693473397/celestial-destroyer-blazez-challenge-guide/

enjoy reading this guide tnx... lol!
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

[ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest Empty Re: [ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest

Post by Davey 14.05.09 15:08

Nice Guide Keep it up...
This helps a lot...
Davey
Davey
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

[ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest Empty Re: [ Guide ] Foreworld Vermillion Quest

Post by hudas087 14.05.09 15:10

tnx idol Davey... :cheers:

i will post other vermillion quest guide later... lol!
hudas087
hudas087
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 14.05.09 21:35

thanks kuya hudas.. I was searching for these all the time.. san mo ba to nakita?
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 14.05.09 21:39

bryanbash wrote:thanks kuya hudas.. I was searching for these all the time.. san mo ba to nakita?

i think he personally made it. good work to you!
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 14.05.09 23:44

:cheers:
hands up for kuya hudas for making this guide xD
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiyori 15.05.09 2:32

Nice guide. Add lng ako ng tip. Sa FW Vermi chances are sobra dami mo na kaagaw dyan specially ngyon na nagkaka abutan na mga high lvls. Yon guide ksi is parang if you have the whole channel for your team which i doubt will happen ngyon. Kaya ang tip ko lng is kahit maunahan kayo sa first boss wait nyo lng respawn nun mabilis lng yon around a minute or two. then tuloy tuloy nyo hangang 5th then reset your quest meaning kuha kyo ng panibagong quest tapos 5th boss soli ulit. Doing FW vermi till 5th boss will give you 12m exp give or take which I think hindi na masama for 30 minutes worth of playing time. Hope this helps.
hiyori
hiyori
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanbash 15.05.09 4:56

uhmm hiyori, hindi ko pa kasi na try tong verm quest.. pero intersted me.. pwede mo ba pasalihin sa team mo ako pag nagquest ka nang verm quest?
bryanbash
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme 18.05.09 0:42

thanks for the guide! ^^ havent dont this quest yet!
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down