Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time

Go down

[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time Empty [Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time

Post by Guest 12.06.09 0:59

i was kinda bored and made some guide bout safelock hope you guys like it!!

First of all NEVER play with your safe lock it might give you headaches that will actually lead to death. lol!

First, on the upper left corner of your screen find the safe lock option that looks like this. and click on

[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time 110

A menu will pop up that says your remaining time of being locked (Current Security Time)
it also shows you your default time limit of being locked (Current Security Time Limit)
[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time 211

Now to set the time limit you have to fill in the blank
the minimum time is 1minute...

now click on the Confirm button. Once clicked an option will pop up that is confirming your desired lock time..

[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time 310

(Be careful.. once you change it... you still need to wait 3 more days to change your Security Lock options) Very Happy

[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time 410

Voila!!! you have modified your safe lock!! Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time Empty Re: [Guide] Safe Lock System, Modifying the time

Post by giveme 12.06.09 1:19

i deleted my old char because of that safelock! even though ive changed the times it still goes back to 24hrs lol!
i didnt set it to 24 hrs btw! it changed by itself XD but now i dont have a problem with the lock!

thnx for the guide btw!
giveme
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down