Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

+10
Palaboy
extremedeath
asnman
Weyr
xanatos
simangot0421
uzumymw
bandaid
Darzph
booterbotter
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread Empty Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

Post by booterbotter 19.08.09 14:06

This will be the official thread for comments and/or suggestions about our upcoming forum contest/s. (possible that there maybe a numerous contest)

Any suggestions about a forum contest is welcome,
and also just like Ms. Mockie said, we only make forum contest and not in-game contest.
So bawal dito ang ganung suggestions.
Pwede mag tagalog, english or taglish since nasa PH section naman to.

Thank your for your time reading this. Good day and happy botting.

booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread Empty Re: Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

Post by Darzph 19.08.09 22:30

Spam post: please forgive me for posting this. (Because this might be off topic or not, I don't know actually. LoL)
I just feel bad for not be able to reply on the previous thread that uzumy have posted due to my DSL has been down since last night until now, right now I'm renting.

I just wanna say thank you for some who thought my idea was good. But just to clear things up, that's just an idea, an idea to improved. First of all, I did not say that we should have that, but to have something like that, you guys could have given a suggestion or something and not just beat me up (Sorry if I feel that way). Just like most of us here, I just want to help. So now it's your turn. I'll be waiting for your suggestions. Wink

Again, sorry if you think this is a spam post. But I think I really have to do this because I wasn't able to explain myself very well on the other thread.

EDIT: (A reply for the next 2 post of sir booter and sir bandaid)
If that's a comment or criticism (constructive or bad criticisms) FOR MY IDEA, I can absolutely understand that.

But what I feel bad about the most is this one :
xanathos wrote:right.. right.. you're not only vying to win private access for this event.. you can also win the "I have no life" title. lol
I just think that personal comments like that is way "Below The Belt".

If the idea is not good enough for you then tell us you don't like the idea or better give suggestions to improve it, but never criticize the person.

Last edited by Darzph on 20.08.09 4:03; edited 1 time in total
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread Empty Re: Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

Post by booterbotter 20.08.09 3:07

Well it depends on the readers. For me its a comment from your previous suggestion which was commented by the others. Very Happy
booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid 20.08.09 3:29

yup, master booterbotter is right.everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and just because somebody commented on what you posted, it doesnt mean that person is angry or trying to eat you alive. its what you call constructive criticism.we're all in the same group whether you have an access or not..so we're all here to help and look out for each other, meaning whatever you do,say,or post..others can and will reply whether it be good or bad. we should not take things too seriously thats why its called a forum so people can have their say about certain topics.the word "comment" is not limited to "saying something bad against someone/something".

according to dictionary.com COMMENT means:
1. a remark, observation, or criticism
2. gossip; talk
3. a criticism or interpretation, often by implication or suggestion
4. a note in explanation, expansion, or criticism of a passage in a book, article, or the like; annotation.
5. explanatory or critical matter added to a text

while FORUM is defined as:
a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
b. A public meeting place for open discussion.
c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
3. A court of law; a tribunal.

SLANG: Any discussion group accessible through a dial-in BBS, a mailing list, or a newsgroup (see the network). A forum functions much like a bulletin board; users submit postings for all to read and discussion ensues. Contrast real-time chat via talk mode or point-to-point personal email.

it depends on the person reading the post whether to take it badly or not regardless of the intention of the person who commented..so, when people comment on something you posted, dont take it against them, instead you should be proud because even if they have something bad to say, they STILL PAID ATTENTION to what you have to say.we should keep in mind that, we are not here to fight against each other, we're here to help one another..because in reality, even best of friends criticize each other..so, its just the way of life..unless you wanna be alone..so you wont have to read/know about other people's opinion.

so, people chill..sit back, relax and enjoy botting.. Cool
bandaid
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw 20.08.09 5:11

wag nmn sanang gayahin sa forum ng e-games d2 sa forum natin. ung mga QOUTE/QOUTE na replies na kakakita lng ako nun sa E-games forum d maganda un parang nag pepersonalan na kau nun eh. PM nyo nlng po sila dun nlng kau mag usap Wink .

Suggestion:
-Segregate all locked thread. Delete threads that are not needed (ex.all finish events done in ZX-ph) move all locked thread in a section like solve guides, problems or issues

-For the event same procedure like the past event but by this time all non user can vote by the use of POLL. but if its possible only those had 20 post non-user can vote to the poll and for the PH users same category for voting

-Other possible for event
a. making guide for FAN talisman
b. making guide for Cabala talisman
c. making guide for some TIPS & TRICKS on in game experience

**for me making those guide is possible, i share my research in making Fan talisman the two possible way to make FAN but the other one is still in progress. In cabala talisman i had lead for making this one but for my further info for this still no one replies on me in other forum.
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by simangot0421 20.08.09 5:33

higpit mo nman uzu.. Sad nyahahahah! juk lang..

hmmm.. ala q mxado idea pagdating sa mga contest contest eh.. Rolling Eyes

ay! may naicp aq.. nyahahah! "Bring me".. LOL! Bring me ng screenshot ng "ganito" tska "ganon".
prang sa e-games ata ung naisip kong contest.. @_@ di bale share q lang po pumasok sa isip ko.. silent Cool Embarasse
simangot0421
simangot0421
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 20.08.09 9:28

uzumymw wrote:wag nmn sanang gayahin sa forum ng e-games d2 sa forum natin. ung mga QOUTE/QOUTE na replies na kakakita lng ako nun sa E-games forum d maganda un parang nag pepersonalan na kau nun eh.
As far as I know, every forum has this "Quote" function, you can't really ask ppl not to use it. And that's the best way to reply line by line or "punto por punto".
uzumymw wrote:a. making guide for FAN talisman
b. making guide for Cabala talisman
Please, don't push it. Unless you want the contest to be exclusive for 3 or 4 persons.

Darzph wrote:(A reply for the next 2 post of sir booter and sir bandaid)
If that's a comment or criticism (constructive or bad criticisms) FOR MY IDEA, I can absolutely understand that.

But what I feel bad about the most is this one :
xanathos wrote:right.. right.. you're not only vying to win private access for this event.. you can also win the "I have no life" title. lol
I just think that personal comments like that is way "Below The Belt".

If the idea is not good enough for you then tell us you don't like the idea or better give suggestions to improve it, but never criticize the person.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xanatos 20.08.09 14:28

@topic:
how about a guide making contest again, but now let's have originality as the main guideline, no repackaging/retouching/reediting of the existing guides here. ex. uzumymw's suggestion, that'll be very helpful and push the participants to really exert effort.

another suggestion involves testing our creativity, however this will be biased towards those who already have skills in photo/video editing software. a banner making contest has already been conducted. how about a video making contest with our characters in ZX.. and there would be categories.. for example: best vid [comedy], best vid[romance/drama], etc. funniest video with a ZX theme, laughter is good, yes? Very Happy

@darz
I did not intend that remark to be of ad hominem nature, sorry if you misconstrued my poor attempt at humor, again, it was meant to be a joke and not a direct attack on you. If you feel attacked, that isn't my problem. It'll only hurt if it's true, noh? Surprised
xanatos
xanatos
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid 20.08.09 20:34

xanatos wrote:@topic:
how about a guide making contest again, but now let's have originality as the main guideline, no repackaging/retouching/reediting of the existing guides here. ex. uzumymw's suggestion, that'll be very helpful and push the participants to really exert effort.

another suggestion involves testing our creativity, however this will be biased towards those who already have skills in photo/video editing software. a banner making contest has already been conducted. how about a video making contest with our characters in ZX.. and there would be categories.. for example: best vid [comedy], best vid[romance/drama], etc. funniest video with a ZX theme, laughter is good, yes? Very Happy

Surprised

good idea..comedy nlng para mabawasan init ng ulo ng mga tao dito haha..and mas creative pg comedy kse parang hirap mgpatawa gamit chars in game..so un nlng. or better yet, lahat ng category lol..me drama dpat, action, love story etc..tpos c master booterbotter MTRCB.

gawa kaya kau ng directory kung san pedeng mglabas ng sama ng loob bawat user tpos locked para walang reply.para wala ng hihirit.kse mglalabas lng nmn ng inis ung tao ahhaha.
bandaid
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weyr 20.08.09 22:14

wow i agree with the vid making contest, its kinda hard for some peeps but its a really great way to show your talent, it can be really a simple vid, pero what if its really funny talga dba ok un comedy kahit ndi na un drama haha lolx emo labas mo nun xD!!
Weyr
Weyr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 138

http://elyelyely.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 20.08.09 22:18

The video thing sounds nice but it would be biased towards people who only have those kinds of skills, as for another guide contest, why don't you guys just pick some guides you would like to see made because using originality can't be a criteria since someone out there has already done it, its just a matter of how you decide to show it. example like we have not seen a guide for snowman quest for instance ( well i saw someone explain it in the zx discussion) or perhaps a guide on where all the titles are or know ones as well. I don't know but those might be handy but only suggestions~
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid 20.08.09 23:00

nde nmn cguro biased.kse halos lahat nmn cguro ngaral na ng basic com applications and its so easy to make a vid.besides, kung gusto tlgang mkakuha ng access gagawa at gagawa ng paraan ciempre.nid lng palabasin ang creative juices d nmn kailangan high quality or super ganda..and mgkkaron din ciempre ng criterias.kse kung quests pa rin, same na nung last contest. and konti nrin lng mgagawang quest na original since wala nmn maciado nababago in game.magiging retouch/remake nlng ng mga quests although meron parin mga ideas na pwedeng gawin sa existing quests just like what darzph did.gumawa cia ng master list kso nilagyan nia pa ng name nia haha.dpat master list nlng..since collated lng nmn un. anyway, suggestions p lng nmn mga to..hopefully mkagawa ng bagong game/contest/event n interesting.. Smile

nga pala, since ung topic above most likely e mga non users mgbbenefit kse access mlmang bbgay..suggestion lng, para malaman kung active prin mga private users..hold kaya tau ng "quiz bee" sorta thing..mga questions kukunin sa mga topics posted here..para mlaman natin kung ngbabasa mga private users sa forum.nde lng ung recent posts ang binabasa or pede ring about sa rules and regulations.para ciang survey form cguro na isesend sa mga private users mga 10 questions tpos dpat masagot nila or mgreply cla para d ma suspend temporarily..para mamonitor kung active cla sa forum nde lng sa bot or in game.. Question
bandaid
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by extremedeath 20.08.09 23:48

im okay with quiz bee Very Happy nice suggestion bandaid
extremedeath
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 21.08.09 1:55

xanatos wrote:@topic:

Good idea. Since I have my piece for this already.
xanatos wrote:another suggestion involves testing our creativity, however this will be biased towards those who already have skills in photo/video editing software. a banner making contest has already been conducted. how about a video making contest with our characters in ZX.. and there would be categories.. for example: best vid [comedy], best vid[romance/drama], etc. funniest video with a ZX theme, laughter is good, yes? Very Happy
I would probably want this, but like what ma'am mockie said, in-game events cannot push through because most of us here don't want to reveal our in-game identity. Please don't tell me that you don't have to reveal yourself when doing video, that just impossible.
xanatos wrote:@darz
I did not intend that remark to be of ad hominem nature, sorry if you misconstrued my poor attempt at humor, again, it was meant to be a joke and not a direct attack on you. If you feel attacked, that isn't my problem. It'll only hurt if it's true, noh? Surprised
Don't worry, I'm not taking it seriously. I'm saying that if you want to be funny, at least be sensitive enough for the feelings of others. This will be the last time I will speak up on this issue, just like you are, I'm just saying what I think I need to say.
bandaid wrote:just like what darzph did.gumawa cia ng master list kso nilagyan nia pa ng name nia haha.dpat master list nlng..since collated lng nmn un.
LOL at this. Why wouldn't I put my name on it? PLEASE EXPLAIN IT. That compilation of guides are actually suppose to be for my own usage only, so I put my name on it, and since I've made that compilation. I'm actually just SHARING it to you guys.
If you don't want my name on it, give a very good reason and if it's good enough, I'll ask ma'am mockie to remove my name on it.
bandaid wrote:nga pala, since ung topic above most likely e mga non users mgbbenefit kse access mlmang bbgay..suggestion lng, para malaman kung active prin mga private users..hold kaya tau ng "quiz bee" sorta thing..mga questions kukunin sa mga topics posted here..para mlaman natin kung ngbabasa mga private users sa forum.nde lng ung recent posts ang binabasa or pede ring about sa rules and regulations.para ciang survey form cguro na isesend sa mga private users mga 10 questions tpos dpat masagot nila or mgreply cla para d ma suspend temporarily..para mamonitor kung active cla sa forum nde lng sa bot or in game.. Question
This is a very good idea (At least in my opinion). Then the answers should be replied under time pressure because if there's no time limit then they can just browse old post for the sake of answering the questions.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Palaboy 21.08.09 2:01

you can ask people to make a good story, video, or "picto-story" to break the monotony on "guides"
Palaboy
Palaboy
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid 21.08.09 2:48

Darzph wrote:LOL at this. Why wouldn't I put my name on it? PLEASE EXPLAIN IT. That compilation of guides are actually suppose to be for my own usage only, so I put my name on it, and since I've made that compilation. I'm actually just SHARING it to you guys.
If you don't want my name on it, give a very good reason and if it's good enough, I'll ask ma'am mockie to remove my name on it.

because the list of guides are not yours, they're just links to other people's guides. yes, you did start the thread or was the one who collated or compiled it, but, can you truly say that all the guides there are yours? you can just put your name as the the one who collated them or the thread starter which is already obvious because your name will be put there the moment you post something.i think somebody also commented on this one, botbotin and asakapa did, i think.its misleading kse, it seems as if you were the one who created everything in it.although it was a big help, coz users dont have to browse or read all the quests posted coz u already made a list of links.i didnt say it was a bad post,it was a good one.misleading lng ung title.dont worry you'll be recognized for what you did even if you dont put ur name on the title kse nga makikita nmn cno author nung post..btw, you said it was for ur own use only and u just posted it kse u wanted to share.remember everything we post here in the forum is for everyone to share.and if u really wanted to help or share,why say na:"That compilation of guides are actually suppose to be for my own usage only.so I put my name on it, and since I've made that compilation.I'm actually just SHARING it to you guys." chill.d ako nkikipagaway.im just pointing out some things..and as ive said, "SANA master list nlng.."a comment that u could've just shrugged off..its a petty comment na wala nmng masamang intention.. Smile okie? bati na tayo.. I love you yan love na kita..
bandaid
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 21.08.09 3:35

bandaid wrote:why say na:"That compilation of guides are actually suppose to be for my own usage only.so I put my name on it, and since I've made that compilation.I'm actually just SHARING it to you guys." chill.d ako nkikipagaway.im just pointing out some things.
What do I mean about that is that I have those links listed on a notepad with the same title, and I wasn't about to post it, but I realized that it would be a big help if I share it, so I posted it as is. I did not bother changing the title since I think there's nothing wrong with it. I don't want any trouble here either sir, I just can't understand why ppl always have something to say about little things like that.

We're not enimies, It's just a little misunderstanding, we don't need to kiss and make up, hehe. Smile

Side Comment:
MyGawd! most ppl here are soooooo perfectionist..

On Topic:
Story making sounds catchy and might be a good one.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter 21.08.09 4:47

Nice suggestions guys. Video Contest or Story-Making Contest?
May writer dito sa forum, kaso private user na sya. Smile

@Darz
About your side comment. Laughing
Hehe, di naman nga lahat.

@bandaid
You love darz already? Suspect
Hmmm...

Just to sum it up guys, do you think its much better if we open up a poll so at least everyone can vote what the NEXT forum contest will be?
Inaantay pa namin yung suggestions ng ibang members kasi so far sa nakikita ko 2 palang yung halos lahat ng members dito eh nag-agree.
booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 21.08.09 4:51

This thread is for SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FORUM CONTEST. Stop arguing! We have already enough arguments for the past weeks!!! Argh!! Twisted Evil

Darz, don't be so sensitive about every little detail.
xanatos, don't be sarcastic. I didn't find your comment humurous either.
bandaid, he has the right because he made the LIST. It doesn't mean he owns the guides. it's not misleading.

And please don't tell me that you're NOT arguing because you ARE!!! No

Now i wanna see suggestions not arguments in this thread. If you have ideas how to improve the suggestion then post. If it is a comment on the suggestion please think what you're going to post. Be intelligent on how you post it! Refrain from giving sarcastic comments.

Thank you!
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by shin08 21.08.09 6:48

Finally a sensible answer Wink *sipsip ako* hahaha!jk guys.
Di ako ngpopost d2, puro arguments eh..Razz

suggest ko nmn prang "screenshot contest", dpt may theme.. if you're worried about your personal identities, you can tick ALT+H to hide EVERYTHING. Like a Star @ heaven
shin08
shin08
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 21.08.09 7:40

Ohh sorry ma'am mockie if somehow we made you angry or annoyed, so please let me end all the misunderstandings here. The issues should end after the PERIOD (.)

Ok, back to the topic.
Actually this could be a contest already, and could be exclusive for private users (or for both non-private and private users, whatever suits you guys). A contest for giving ideas for a contest. Or ask the private users to participate in giving ideas and/or suggestions, if they don't, disciplinary actions will be made. (Just a suggestion)

@shin08
If revealing our in-game identity will not be a problem, better if we have both, a screen shot WITH story. Best story WITH screen shot will win. Something like that.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 21.08.09 7:53

REMINDERS:
-Contest is for non-private users
-Private users need to participate(especially the ones who is less than active. at least to show that you do participate kahit sa contest man lang)
-No in-game contests
-No random times or days
-Duration should be at least a week

Just like what other users have been through, non-private users should give a bigger effort, especially now that SIN has more automated features than before. The slots should go to the ones who deserve it for the effort and are committed to being participative in this forum. To those who are willing to share, help, and test every SIN function to be able to report bugs/feedbacks. Not just when their participation is needed.

CONTEST SUGGESTIONS AND MY OPINION ON THEM:

Activeness Campaign by Darz
My take: We can't do random times or days. Posting anything would just be considered spam. I have no idea how to improve your suggestion.
Benefits to: Only non-private users.

Requested Guide Making by uzumymw
My take: Only few or no users, who wants access, have knowledge about the guide you are requesting to be made. But this would definitely be a big help to all ZX players but only limited to the guide you request.
Benefits to: Some non-private users, All ZX-Players from in and out of SIN community.

Bring Me by simangot
My take: Please give more info on this. If it is an in-game event, we have to disregard this.
Benefits to: Needs more data

Original Guide Making by xanatos
My take: Just like the previous contest but needs to be strictly original. This would also be a very productive contest since it would definitely help a lot of ZX players. This is good but maybe an added twist to make it better. What twist? I have no idea.
Benefits to: All non-private users, All ZX-Players from in and out of SIN community

Video Making by xanatos
My take: This is a good suggestion. But only a few have the capability to do/edit videos. But the usefulness of this would be limited since it would only mostly be in terms of entertainment.
Benefits to: Some non-private users, All people in and out of SIN community who like to be entertained.

Story Making by Palaboy

My take: Also a good suggestion. But needs a lot of imagination. Not all users have that creative imagination to make a good story.
Benefits to: Some non-private users, all people in and out of SIN community who likes to read stories.

Screenshot Contest by shin08
My take: Too easy to do.
Benefits: All non-private users, people in and out of SIN community who likes looking at pictures.

These are just my opinions. As a moderator I would go for the one that will give benefit to the majority. But it's just me. Let's see what others have to say.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter 21.08.09 8:07

Magkakaroon po tayo ng Poll or voting session about the suggestions.
Magdagdaga pa po kayo, meron pang 12hrs before i-close namin tong suggestions thread coz we will make a poll nga. Very Happy
booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by beezer08 21.08.09 8:24

suggestion. If you would really like to improve ur sin, post the screenies of your sin bot and the participating users should make a program that would help improve ur sin bot Very Happy .. Cool
beezer08
beezer08
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie 21.08.09 8:49

beezer08 wrote:suggestion. If you would really like to improve ur sin, post the screenies of your sin bot and the participating users should make a program that would help improve ur sin bot Very Happy .. Cool

not all users who want to join know how to program.
mockie
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next