Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

+10
Palaboy
extremedeath
asnman
Weyr
xanatos
simangot0421
uzumymw
bandaid
Darzph
booterbotter
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

Post by asakapa 21.08.09 18:40

Palaboy wrote:you can ask people to make a good story, video, or "picto-story" to break the monotony on "guides"
tama para maiba naman d puro guides
Add ko lng Joke contest Razz and pede natin isali vuduy sa judging baka mapangiti pa natin sya Embarasse
asakapa
asakapa
Top Botter
Top Botter

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Forum contest comments/suggestion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum contest comments/suggestion thread

Post by beezer08 21.08.09 19:15

@mockie

Yes i know that. But if you really want to improve our forum, the contest must be guide or like what i have said, because other contest would not be helpful. Embarasse
beezer08
beezer08
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph 21.08.09 19:48

asakapa wrote:Add ko lng Joke contest Razz and pede natin isali vuduy sa judging baka mapangiti pa natin sya Embarasse
Just like ma'am mockie said, the contest should be for the benefit of most users, something that could be helpful in the long run, not just for entertainment.
beezer08 wrote:@mockie

Yes i know that. But if you really want to improve our forum, the contest must be guide or like what i have said, because other contest would not be helpful. Embarasse
Sorry to say, but I don't think you have read the whole discussion. Yes, we want the forum to be improved, and not just that, we also want the activeness of all the ppl here to be improved, and not the program, the program will improve no matter what we do here. "the contest must be guide"? That's what they had on the previous contest, don't you think it'll be "Nakakasawa". Fresh new ideas will be great. And about the "program making" that you are suggesting, ma'am mockie is right, not everybody here has a programming capabilities, and it'll be better if we leave the programming thing to sir vuduy since he's the master of that.

On topic:
Will it be possible to add on the poll a criteria or a guideline on voting?
Example:
When voting, please consider this criteria:
Should be for the benefit of all Forum Users.
Should be able to be participated by all Forum Users.
Should NOT be in-game contest.
Should blah blah blah..
Something like that.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter 21.08.09 20:10

Yung poll, kung ano yung susunod na forum contest.
12hrs is over, times up. We will create the poll later.
(Just waiting for the other mods)
I will lock the thread first and reopen na lang next forum contest. Smile

Uzumy and Ms. Mockie
Please pm me in my YM as soon as your online so we can talk in a conference live chat about this. Thanks! :cheers:

edit:
errr btw for those who took time to think and post what they have in mind, thank you guys and gals!
booterbotter
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2