Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Question]Treasures Seeking Quest

2 posters

Go down

[Question]Treasures Seeking Quest Empty [Question]Treasures Seeking Quest

Post by asnman 26.08.09 23:58

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this by chance? I did the one where you collected the stones for Azure cloud and the npc wants me to look for the treasure in dead swamp by a millenium dead branch? Ive looked around but no luck was wondering if anyone has done this quest and can shed some light cause I am lost hehe
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

[Question]Treasures Seeking Quest Empty Re: [Question]Treasures Seeking Quest

Post by Darzph 27.08.09 3:22

asnman wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this by chance? I did the one where you collected the stones for Azure cloud and the npc wants me to look for the treasure in dead swamp by a millenium dead branch? Ive looked around but no luck was wondering if anyone has done this quest and can shed some light cause I am lost hehe
I've done this quest in the past, though I picked the Heaven Sound quest.
Can you post here the exact description of the place where you should go? (The description written on your quest log) So that I could also ask my clan mates if ever they have done this.
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 27.08.09 19:34

The quest says this, According the the direction of "Dragon Tiger Heaven Rightouness Picture", the treasure should be hidden in the area of the Universe Treausre Bank in the west of the Dead swamp. On the road from the Rumou to the Black Water Ditch, there is a section of the millennium dead wood. Look for the treasure near the dead wood.

I tried looking for this so called wood but no idea where or what it could represent at all.
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down