Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SHARE] My Way of Blood Refining

Go down

[SHARE] My Way of Blood Refining Empty [SHARE] My Way of Blood Refining

Post by youghee 25.01.10 19:35

This is What I do whn Blood Refining my Talisman,

I'm using Charming Lotus Talisman.(Assuming newly bought)

First, is I buy Eight Trigram Talisman from the Celestial Worker at any town, I'm looking for those ORANGE Attributes on them, We will need ORANGE Attributes on ATTACK. Then Blood Refine my Charming Lotus with Eight Trigram Talisman(w/ ORANGE Attribute on ATTACK)& Uranic Dragon Scale to Absorb the Orange Attribute of the Trigram Talisman.

Then, I MAX its GROWTH, then go back to the Celestial worker to have it Upgraded. (If you will try this try looking at your attack rate of your talisman before you upgrade it, it is bigger than the regular upgrade. I mean it gives bigger stats on attack.) After Upgrading, i buy Eight Trigram Talisman again looking for ORANGE Attributes on HP & MP. After acquiring this Items, I Blood Refine my Charming Lotus with Eight Trigram Talisman(w/ ORANGE Attribute on HP)& Uranic Dragon Scale. Then I Blood Refine it 5times using Eight Trigram(w/ or W/o ORANGE Attribute) & Celestial Pistil.(If you try this you will notice that the HP attribute on your talisman grows as you blood refine it.) Then I Blood refine my Charming Lotus with Eight Trigram Talisman(w/ ORANGE Attribute on MP)& Uranic Dragon Scale. I Blood Refine it 5 times as well. Then finally I go back to the first process of Blood Refining with ORANGE Attribute on ATTACK. then MAX the growth of the talisman again.

This process i'm doing goes on until the talisman max's its level. It will be much more stronger than the regular leveling and upgrading of talisman...

47 47 47
youghee
youghee

Male
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down