Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Question]Effects Of Fire Sect Cabala Talismanp[UPDATED]

+15
asnman
Weyr
asakapa
hudas087
xanatos
extremedeath
amoremia
booterbotter
Palaboy
uzumymw
coldfalme22
jhantr
giveme
Darzph
beezer08
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Question]Effects Of Fire Sect Cabala Talismanp[UPDATED] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Question]Effects Of Fire Sect Cabala Talismanp[UPDATED]

Post by kornfreak32 19.08.09 20:33

Rolling Eyes add ng 2secs charm un pag meron sa h.book 6secs pag max at meron phylac
kornfreak32
kornfreak32
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

[Question]Effects Of Fire Sect Cabala Talismanp[UPDATED] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Question]Effects Of Fire Sect Cabala Talismanp[UPDATED]

Post by Darzph 19.08.09 22:39

kornfreak32 wrote:Rolling Eyes add ng 2secs charm un pag meron sa h.book 6secs pag max at meron phylac
Yup. That's right. Charm for 6 secs. Though I think it has a dual effect, you will also be charmed for 4 sec or less, not sure. (HB Skill - Infernality)
Darzph
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by extremedeath 19.08.09 23:41

I actually thought the infernality silence will not let you use skills for 2 min. Maybe then, it is only a typographical error. Good thing it is not for 2 min because that is way too imbalance.
extremedeath
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw 20.08.09 0:38

extremedeath wrote:I actually thought the infernality silence will not let you use skills for 2 min. Maybe then, it is only a typographical error. Good thing it is not for 2 min because that is way too imbalance.

If its not 2 mins i will not take that skill waste of Heavenly points, paralyzing AoE skill but still the caster is paralyze to.

Imbalance? for me its not GK has few skills that can damage little high pero BB still dominating until the end of the game.

off topic na tau gawa na kau ng isang thread na tungkol sa mga skill ng mga Schools dun nalng natin pag usapan
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman 22.08.09 20:18

Ive confirmed this with guild members that you indeed get this from the Sunday Tower Defense Event, although very rare I hear, I am keep trying it, if I get it I will post to confirm 100% unless someone else can vouch for me.
asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw 22.08.09 23:12

Procedure on how to gain Dragon Cabala Talisman but in MY version. D ko pa po kasi na try sa PH d ko po alam timing

Guide by sayw
uzumymw
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by beezer08 23.08.09 7:08

Mods Pls lock this thread.. off topic na ung iba eh Evil or Very Mad
beezer08
beezer08
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4